Least favorite itinerary?

I agree.

He went on 1 cruise.

Missed half the stops.

But can make an assumption of the entire Caribbean based off that experience.....

Matt, I hope you guys are doing OK in your neighbourhood. I have been texting with a guy I know who lives in your area and he said he is doing well but he has never seen the water so high literally on his road. It sounds like if he gets by Thursday things should be OK.

I am among those who do not enjoy Caribbean cruises. The only reason we would take another would be to get away from the winter and then only if it worked out cheaper than an a good quality all inclusive resort.

Cruising for me is all about the destinations and the most interesting ones for me are in Europe or Asia.

Just curious for all the people who listed Limon, Costa Rica, why? We have a deposit down on the Colon, Panama and Limon, Costa Rica cruise November, 2018 and were really looking forward to the more exotic ports.

As for the question of the thread, Falmouth and Labadee are probably my least favorite of the places I've been. Lately we've been mostly doing more exotic cruises rather than just Caribbean, have a Japan and two Singapore cruises booked, and have recently done a couple Alaska and a Canada/New England.

Just curious for all the people who listed Limon, Costa Rica, why? We have a deposit down on the Colon, Panama and Limon, Costa Rica cruise November, 2018 and were really looking forward to the more exotic ports.

As for the question of the thread, Falmouth and Labadee are probably my least favorite of the places I've been. Lately we've been mostly doing more exotic cruises rather than just Caribbean, have a Japan and two Singapore cruises booked, and have recently done a couple Alaska and a Canada/New England.

IMHO, I did a 10day that incl Limon along with Cartagena, Ocho Rios,Aruba and the partial Canal passage. Limon was a tour excursion that included a stop at the lamest market you could imagine (literally a covered cement area with a couple of T shirt vendors) and a drive through the Chiquita plantation. Just very unimpressive when compared with the other four ports.

Not sure why so many against Cozumel. We did an excursion to the Mayan ruins in Tulum. Interesting and beautiful setting. Have done Colon, Panama twice and great excursions. One was to Panama City which we really liked. Costa Rica did nature tours. Port cities pretty bad and not safe.

I agree with all the ones that vote for Limon, CR. As a costa rican myself, I feel very disappointed with the poor infrastructure and options for cruise passenger that stop at Limon. The port is industrial, despite being close to downtown, there are no touristic attractions at all there, no duty-free shopping, and the closest beautiful beach is an hour away. The cruise pier should be moved further to the south, so tourists can enjoy of the national parks and WONDERFUL beaches that are there (Cahuita, Puerto Viejo).

The Oasis-class Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel is my least favorite mostly because of Falmouth. But I still do it because I'm on an Oasis-class ship.

I don't think I'd ever take the ones from the north-east that include Port Canaveral as a stop, so I agree with you there.

I second this. All these are been there done that many times. Better to stay on the ship all 7 days [emoji3]with this one. Hey wait I'm on this next year [emoji3][emoji3][emoji6]. I'll have the ship to ourselves 3 days! Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Forums