Drinks package , I know , again!

Whitla42

Not sure how this works , but I am sure you will know. This is for soft drinks . If I purchase the soft drink package , soda only , if I want fruit juice do I pay for it or just the difference like you do on the alcohol one.

After this I might need a real drink , lol.

:D

Which package?

The soda package covers soda only so if you want a caffe latte or a juice (other than what is in the dispensers) or a bottled water you pay for the whole drink price, as I understand it.

Then there are the non-alcoholic drink packages. They cover many drinks beyond just sodas.

There is no package named "soft drink package".

Which package?

The soda package covers soda only so if you want a caffe latte or a juice (other than what is in the dispensers) or a bottled water you pay for the whole drink price, as I understand it.

Then there are the non-alcoholic drink packages. They cover many drinks beyond just sodas.

There is no package named "soft drink package".

Yes there is a soda only package. It is for soda only and juice would have to be purchased, unless you get it at breakfast when it is included in the buffet, but not sure what juice you are looking for. The juice in the machines aren't "real"juice...if that makes sense

Many thanks, I thought so. It is the juice in the bottles I was talking about or the mini tins you get of orange or pineapple juice .

The juice that you pay for on Celebrity is fresh squeezed. No tins or bottles involved. The juice available from the dispensers in the buffet or from your server in the MDR with breakfast is from concentrate and at no charge.