Best crazy (dumb) question!

Bernardo62

"Is Cheers worth it?"

How about you buy it and find out. Not everyone is going to feel the same way about it. If you want to simply know the break even point, hit the search button and view one of the scores of threads where someone already asked that question.

BEST one ever...I swear to God! "Does this elevator go to the front of the ship or the back of the ship" I almost peed my pants laughing after they walked away. All I could think is "this ain't no Wonkavator"

You are obviously very directional. For people like me who can't find their way out of a paper bag, this is a perfectly reasonable question when we are turned around. We aren't sure which end of the ship we are on.

You are obviously very directional. For people like me who can't find their way out of a paper bag, this is a perfectly reasonable question when we are turned around. We aren't sure which end of the ship we are on.
Wow...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Well, that was the Mustard Drill, is there a catch-up drill?

My dad would have been one to say this! Not necessarily as a questions but as a "funny". He was the king of corny jokes/phrases. I was sooo embarrassed by this growing up but now that he's gone I miss it!

On the fourth day of the cruise a passenger asked us "Where do you get the ice cream?"

How is this crazy, dumb or stupid? A ship is so big that it can be a challenge to figure out where everything is located. Since I never ate at the lido buffet, and rarely walked through it because it was always so packed, I had no idea there was an entire area of wonderful delicious desserts until the last day. :( And because I didn't go to the lido buffet, it took me awhile to find where I could get self-serve ice tea. The only reason I knew where the ice cream (and coffee) was is because it was right next to the stairs that went from the adults only pool to the upper deck.

How is this crazy, dumb or stupid? A ship is so big that it can be a challenge to figure out where everything is located. Since I never ate at the lido buffet, and rarely walked through it because it was always so packed, I had no idea there was an entire area of wonderful delicious desserts until the last day. :( And because I didn't go to the lido buffet, it took me awhile to find where I could get self-serve ice tea. The only reason I knew where the ice cream (and coffee) was is because it was right next to the stairs that went from the adults only pool to the upper deck.

Well, to many it is a "dumb" question because we are a tad OCD and research our vacations and cruise ships thoroughly. Also, many many of us make it a habit to walk a ship when we board top to bottom to make sure we know where everything is.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

A friend was cruising to celebrate his recent graduation.

Southern passenger: "Where did y'all graduate from?"

Friend: "Yale."

Southern passenger: "WHERE...DID... Y'ALL...GRADUATE..FROM?"

:D:') Reminds me of our very first cruise, we were doing trivia. I don't remember what the question was..had something to do with most popular beverages. Somebody answered "Gravy".