FOX News Channel

Back on Grandeur. As previously reported, Fox has been replaced with CNN. Thought it might be back but it hasn’t happened. Katherine

That’s odd. I thought CNN was part of the regular and old package. Was it CNN International at anytime?

From what I recall, it was the US CNN while in US Ports and CNN International while at Sea??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I only cruise ships that have Fox News

It now seems that Cruise Critic, one of the last bastions of freedom from divisiveness and veiled political statements has fallen!

We cruise to get away from it all-The news is never on the boob tube (fact is the tv is almost never on) . I post to have fun and get useful information.Sad

It now seems that Cruise Critic, one of the last bastions of freedom from divisiveness and veiled political statements has fallen!

We cruise to get away from it all-The news is never on the boob tube (fact is the tv is almost never on) . I post to have fun and get useful information.Sad

This thread is about additional choice of channels onboard. What is wrong with choice? Nobody is forcing anyone to watch something they choose not to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It fell years ago. 😱

Have you never read a tipping or smoking thread. 😉

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Just got off Oasis. This week's sailing had Fox News but also had MSNBC, BBC and Sky News. No CNN International or Headline news. I don't know if this is permanent but there were a lot of choices.

Thanks Sherri for the update. We will be on the Oasis in May.