FOX News Channel

Guess I will find out tomorrow if the Grandeur has the FNC. Sure hope so.

Please let us know. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am on the Grandeur now. We do not have the FNC.:( We do not even have the USA version of CNN.:(

• 2 weeks later...

The choice of news stations may or may not be passenger preference. It is a satellite package that Royal (or any other) contracts with. So, my politics has nothing to do with channel selection. to us, it is background noise while we prepare to leave the cabin.

Anyone know if the Vision has Fox News yet? :D

Good news, Vision has Fox news. CNN and CNN Spanish were also offered but I did not see Russia Today. I spoke to guest relations and mentioned how many people on cruise critic were hoping for Russia Today along with Fox. I wont repeat what the rep said but I will say she was a nasty lady, a really nasty lady!

NPR has an app, http://one.npr.org/

I don't use my phone for much more than call and texts,, but this is a must-have. I hope Royal offers parity and runs PBS NewsHour at some point.

Unlike FOX, CBS, CNN, NBC etc that pay local affiliates and satellite companies like Direct TV to run their programming... PBS is not a network. They are a distributor of programming that is produced by local member stations and aired by your local PBS station who pay to PBS a fee that comes from contributions from local grants, corporate underwriters and "Viewers Like You"

PBS NewHour is produced by WETA in Washington DC and Royal Caribbean is not a PBS distribution member affiliate. So the chances of seeing NewsHour on one of their ships are 0%