FOX News Channel

I thought that since they were in FL from the end of Oct until the middle part of Nov. that something more than maintenance and inspection was going on. I remember reading on the RC website that it was scheduled for Refurbishments in 2017.

Yes, doing a 12 day Dry Dock marine side maintenance. Nothing new planned, all the big changes were added 5 yrs ago. Plus anything major would most likely require more then the 12 days shes in this Fall. I sailed on her 6 weeks last year, 4 weeks this Fall & 4 weeks in 2018, word on the ship is same I just wrote...

Eventually this is what's going to go down, in my opinion.

Onboard channels included with your fare will be almost all shopping / port excursion oriented channels. Maybe one international news station, the obligatory ship cameras, entertainment replay.

If you want news you'll pay for a bundle of 5 channels.

Sports, pay for a bundle of channels

Kids programming, another pay for bundle.

What do you think of that?

Too much hassle from their side probably.

Hi,

What other channels are available? Disappointed no Fox. We are sailing on 11/5 and where we get most of our news.

No Fox News. CNN International and 2 BBC and one Italian station when the Satellite signal worked. About 50% of the time, no live stations.

It would be a bit difficult to watch American stations with at least a 6 hour time difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

9fdf8582524ab953aa5f7cdca1e50f96.jpg

Liberty Sept 3,2017 Compass

Thanks for posting. Looking forward to the FNC on our nest cruise.

Thought there were some additional posts on this Thread between 1:30pm and 4:00pm today when I was reading it. They disappeared. Wonder why!

Thanks for posting. Looking forward to the FNC on our nest cruise.

Thought there were some additional posts on this Thread between 1:30pm and 4:00pm today when I was reading it. They disappeared. Wonder why!

Also wonder why. My comment was anything that keeps more people in their cabins is good for me, especially on the larger ships.

"Fox News Channel finished the third quarter of 2017 as the most-watched cable news network across the board for the 63rd consecutive quarter, dating back to the first quarter of 2002."

Interesting. Did not know hat FNC has been the most-watched cable news network for the past 15+ years.

"Fox News Channel finished the third quarter of 2017 as the most-watched cable news network across the board for the 63rd consecutive quarter, dating back to the first quarter of 2002."

Where did this quote come from? The third quarter of 2017 isn't over yet. I'm not saying this won't be true, but I'm wondering how and why such a statement would be made before the quarter is even over.

Where did this quote come from? The third quarter of 2017 isn't over yet. I'm not saying this won't be true, but I'm wondering how and why such a statement would be made before the quarter is even over.

That was from Nielsen Ratings the 15 years spoken of in this quote was from 2001 to 2016. After that Fox cut there nose in spite their face. Now most of the followers are from the good old days.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Allure had FOX and CNN a few weeks ago however, both were international versions.fox had musical artists between news but they still showed most of the same shows they do in the states...

The FoxNews programs were the same as what you would have in the US but as you noted, there were musical artists instead of commercials.

• 4 weeks later...