Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

The gift amenities I was talking about are different than the C&A benefits you mentioned. RCI has different amenitie or bonus gifts based on the number of cruise days one has. The levels are: 175 cruise day (one bonus gift); 350 cruise days (two bonus gifts); and 525 cruise days (three bonus gifts).

I will let you know when I hit 175 during Thanksgiving and my wife will hit 175 during Christmas.

I will let you know when I hit 175 during Thanksgiving and my wife will hit 175 during Christmas.

Log into your RCI account, and under PROFILE, select Gift Preferences. You should do this in order to get the gift you want. There are many selections.

So, my wife and I are probably not linked as we do get more than one bottle of wine/champagne per cruise.

Another indication of not being linked is if your C&A accounts on Royal's website show different point totals

So, my wife and I are probably not linked as we do get more than one bottle of wine/champagne per cruise.
D does not get to choose wine from the list. This starts at the d+ level. Just wondering how you got wine from c&a status as gift for sr or dr? Was it maybe from your ta?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

You might be surprised, they sent one of our FedEx.

As long as they don´t write any value on it... DH had to pick up a parcel at customs... value of content was marked with 1 USD, postage was 40 USD... unfortunately both is added up and therefore he had to pay custom fees :rolleyes:.

steamboats

Just to let you know crystal blocks are on the way via USPS Priority to beachammo, cruzingduo and ARCruisinNana. Expected delivery days are 9/27 or 28 (according to my receipt. I have also e-mailed each of you with the tracking number just in case!!!!

TonyL128 - we will ship you the Oasis for your Harmony after we get back home (10/4). I need your address.

I still have one Oasis block to trade - still looking for:

Quantum

Independence

Voyager

Empress

Enchantment

Majesty

Crystal Block Trade - I have a duplicate Radiance of the Seas crystal block (new in the box) that I would like to trade for one of the following:

Quantum

Voyager

Navigator

Mariner

Explorer

Enchantment

Majesty

Empress

Sovereign

E-mail me if you are interested in a trade: delitchfield at aol dot com

Too early to talk trade but.... I'll have a Jewel OTS block by the end of the year and will be on the prowl for a Radiance block.

I also have a Monarch but I'm holding on to that one!

These blocks are spendy on E-Bay

A Radiance block will be a great "trophy" to remember the Macadamia Nuts cruise...............I wish that I had an extra one to trade with you.

A Radiance block will be a great "trophy" to remember the Macadamia Nuts cruise...............I wish that I had an extra one to trade with you.

The "Nuts" group was the best!.....and that's part of the reason Radiance is my favorite. I'll get the block one day. Give MM a hug for us :D

The "Nuts" group was the best!.....and that's part of the reason Radiance is my favorite. I'll get the block one day. Give MM a hug for us :D

We will get a Radiance block in May of 2019.......................do you have lots of patience???? Mean Mary says thank you for the hugs. I hope that we will be on a cruise together..........sooner better than later!!!!!

I'm on the Harmony right now till 10-14 then go to Grandeur on 11-18 to 12-21 this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you live in orlando? Do you want to email me at kwokfrank at yahoo dot com to discuss the specifics of the trade? We can try is mail also.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Just to let you know crystal blocks are on the way via USPS Priority to beachammo, cruzingduo and ARCruisinNana. Expected delivery days are 9/27 or 28 (according to my receipt. I have also e-mailed each of you with the tracking number just in case!!!!

TonyL128 - we will ship you the Oasis for your Harmony after we get back home (10/4). I need your address.

Quantum

Independence

Voyager

Empress

Enchantment

Majesty

I have 2 Independence blocks. and will be getting my third in November.

Interested in trading for an Oasis, if the shipping cost isn't too high.

How much was the USPS Priority shipping cost?

I have sent an email from my screen name at aol . com

We will get a Radiance block in May of 2019.......................do you have lots of patience???? Mean Mary says thank you for the hugs. I hope that we will be on a cruise together..........sooner better than later!!!!!

If you're talking the Hawaii to Vancouver sailing (5-5).....you'll recall we're on that trip, too!! So....i can wait until 2019.....

Quantum

Independence

Voyager

Empress

Enchantment

Majesty

Got it! Thanks, Gary

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We currently have 164 pts and have never received a crystal block. Do I need to figure out when we reached 140 pts before calling C&A or will they calculate when? When is the next time for a crystal block after 140? We will be on a 9 night cruise in a few weeks giving us 173 pts.

We currently have 164 pts and have never received a crystal block. Do I need to figure out when we reached 140 pts before calling C&A or will they calculate when? When is the next time for a crystal block after 140? We will be on a 9 night cruise in a few weeks giving us 173 pts.
I've had to call both times....

Next block 210

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Bloodymary Jennifer Has a Indepedance block I can bring with me on Freedom to exchange??forOasis see you soon

You have a deal - I will bring the Oasis and exchange it with you before TRASH!!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing you and Dougie..............bring your quarters!!!!!