Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

I don't want to go back and read the posts, but at what interval are crystals given--is it at 80 nights.

Every 70 cruise points, which could be as little as 24 nights if you sail solo in a suite.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok....

Just off Brilliance TA and picked up my block. Since I now have 2......I would be willing to trade it for one of the following:

Navigator

Freedom

Explorer

Harmony

Vision

Independence

Legend

Let me know.....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

When were these blocks supposed to be awarded? We hit 146 last April 2016 and have cruised twice since then. Never received any acknowledgement yet. Turned D+ on last cruise the first week of September. Other than better balcony discount and coupons is there anything else? I’m appreciative of what we get just wondering (like the block) if there is anything we should have received and didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call the ships loyalty desk. They can look up your cruises. We too did not get one for our 140 points/nights. They just mailed it to us. We will get our second block in Nov. of this year.

When were these blocks supposed to be awarded? We hit 146 last April 2016 and have cruised twice since then. Never received any acknowledgement yet. Turned D+ on last cruise the first week of September. Other than better balcony discount and coupons is there anything else? I’m appreciative of what we get just wondering (like the block) if there is anything we should have received and didn’t.

Call the ships loyalty desk. They can look up your cruises. We too did not get one for our 140 points/nights. They just mailed it to us. We will get our second block in Nov. of this year.

Ok....

Just off Brilliance TA and picked up my block. Since I now have 2......I would be willing to trade it for one of the following:

Navigator

Freedom

Explorer

Harmony

Vision

Independence

Legend

Let me know.....

I would also trade the Brilliance block for Allure......

Crystal Block Trade Update: I have a duplicate Jewel of the Seas crystal block (new in the box) that I would like to trade for one of the following: (1) Harmony; (2) Voyager; (3) Navigator; (4) Mariner; (5) Explorer; (6) Enchantment; (7) Majesty; or (8) Sovereign. If you have a duplicate crystal block and are interested in a trade, send me an e-mail (delitchfield at aol dot com). Thanks

Just got a new Mariner block so I thought I'd compare it to one from the Hornblower trip in 2009. I like old design better. The new one has the trademark symbol.

6d4862a628e91da4fbe53b8967e43707.jpg380f5d968c45551ae6bed93577ec707a.jpg8d17517cea11696d92d7d797cd69ff70.jpg

Here is my fleet and the Stratum group

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ad34da93969df19c30ee3559bace7589.jpg2cf73fc84fa54352e956578045aaf833.jpg

We turned Diamond Plus on Navigator this past March - 175 points (I think). We do not have any crystal blocks. Do you have to ask for them or are they supposed to automatically give them to you?
Should be automatic. Give C&A a call.

We had the same exact progression of events. We didn't get it on our Grandeur cruise at 140. At 164 on Anthem, I asked at C & A Loyalty and they said it should come from the ship when I hit 140. I emailed C & A and got the usual response - none. At 188 on Grandeur I went to their Loyalty concierge. He was a real trip. Hemmed and hawed and I stopped him mid-sentence and went through the details - let's say more clearly. I told him again that I didn't get it when I was supposed to, I got no answer from C & A, and if he had one just go get it. What great customer service.

Also, there is an additional "gift." The list is available online, but I haven't found a way into the choices to select online. I could in the past. I've read on the boards that they must be called to select. More great customer service and convenience.

Hi All,

I have 2 x independence and 2 x navigator blocks to trade.

Would very much like to swap for the following

Rhapsody

Jewel

Quantum

Grandeur

Explorer

Ovation

Allure

Thanks!

PS I am in the UK.

Edited by ukmdav1
addition of location

I have an extra Allure Crystal Block and will trade for any ship other than

Oasis

Empress

Grandeur

Radiance

Brilliance

Ovation

I can trade navigator or independence for your allure. I am in the UK.

Dawn

Hi All,

Rhapsody

Jewel

Quantum

Grandeur

Explorer

Ovation

Allure

Thanks!

PS I am in the UK.

Does anyone have any experience in shipping/mailing a crystal block from the USA to UK (or Europe). With packing, a crystal block would weigh around 5 pounds.

We had the same exact progression of events. We didn't get it on our Grandeur cruise at 140. At 164 on Anthem, I asked at C & A Loyalty and they said it should come from the ship when I hit 140. I emailed C & A and got the usual response - none. At 188 on Grandeur I went to their Loyalty concierge. He was a real trip. Hemmed and hawed and I stopped him mid-sentence and went through the details - let's say more clearly. I told him again that I didn't get it when I was supposed to, I got no answer from C & A, and if he had one just go get it. What great customer service.

Also, there is an additional "gift." The list is available online, but I haven't found a way into the choices to select online. I could in the past. I've read on the boards that they must be called to select. More great customer service and convenience.

I called C&A one day this past week maybe Tuesday. Received our block in the mail yesterday(Saturday) so fairly quick. Wish you luck with yours.

Does anyone have any experience in shipping/mailing a crystal block from the USA to UK (or Europe). With packing, a crystal block would weigh around 5 pounds.
Just use one of those flat rate shipping boxes. International limit is 20 pounds. Costs $13.65

Just use one of those flat rate shipping boxes. International limit is 20 pounds. Costs $13.65

Where do I get the $13.65 flat rate box. Prices at USPS, UPS, FedEx and DSL are significantly higher for international shipping (from USA to UK) for a package weighing 5 pounds.

Hi All,

Rhapsody

Jewel

Quantum

Grandeur

Explorer

Ovation

Allure

Thanks!

PS I am in the UK.

I will trade you a NIB Grandeur for a independence.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Where do I get the $13.65 flat rate box. Prices at USPS, UPS, FedEx and DSL are significantly higher for international shipping (from USA to UK) for a package weighing 5 pounds.
I guess I'm wrong. I've been shipping APO I guess

Edited by John&LaLa