Fridges and bath robes

fatbunny

Yes, there are nice thick terry cloth robes in the closet for your use onboard. There is a small mini fridge with your mini bar (read that charge through the nose for items inside). You can ask your stateroom attendant to empty it and then use it to heart's delight! There will be a bottle of water on the desk. That is an extra charge item. We never touch it and just get our own bottles using our beverage packages. We keep those in the fridge also. Have a great cruise.

All cabins will have robes. if you don't see them in the closet, remind the room steward you want them. Sometimes they are late to the closet as they need to be laundered between itineraries. A small refrigerator too will be in the room- isn't the coldest but definitely will keep your chocolate solid .;)

This is nit picky, but as a chocoholic I have to point out that refrigerating chocolate can ruin it if done incorrectly. It has to be in an airtight container to prevent sugar bloom. Since the cabins are air-conditioned, as long as the temp is at or below 70°, you can safely leave it sitting out.

This is nit picky, but as a chocoholic I have to point out that refrigerating chocolate can ruin it if done incorrectly. It has to be in an airtight container to prevent sugar bloom. Since the cabins are air-conditioned, as long as the temp is at or below 70°, you can safely leave it sitting out.

It may be safe until I see it....🍫🍫🍫

It may be safe until I see it....🍫🍫🍫

Not if I see it first ...! Most useless invention of the 21st Century is the re-sealable chocolate wrapper - if ever there's a solution looking for a problem, this must be it :D.

I'm OK if I don't start eating chocolate - but once I start, it will be complete demolition! Trying to lose weight and regain stamina before our next cruise at the end of October - I haven't bought chocolate for about 13 weeks (but, the amount of chocolate powder I 'sprinkle' (i.e. spoon on) my home-made cappuccino has risen steadily during this period! :D

Not if I see it first ...! Most useless invention of the 21st Century is the re-sealable chocolate wrapper - if ever there's a solution looking for a problem, this must be it :D.

I'm OK if I don't start eating chocolate - but once I start, it will be complete demolition! Trying to lose weight and regain stamina before our next cruise at the end of October - I haven't bought chocolate for about 13 weeks (but, the amount of chocolate powder I 'sprinkle' (i.e. spoon on) my home-made cappuccino has risen steadily during this period! :D

Thank you for the laugh of the day...:D

Yes, there are nice thick terry cloth robes in the closet for your use onboard. There is a small mini fridge with your mini bar (read that charge through the nose for items inside). You can ask your stateroom attendant to empty it and then use it to heart's delight! There will be a bottle of water on the desk. That is an extra charge item. We never touch it and just get our own bottles using our beverage packages. We keep those in the fridge also. Have a great cruise.

We sometimes empty the minibar ourselves and put stuff in the corner because 2 different room stewards told us they cannot do that for us!

Has this happened to anyone else?

Do c2 balcony cabins have bath robes for use in the cabin and also is there a fridge that you can put chocolate in to have during your cruise

They aren't really refrigerators, they are coolers. At least, this is what I have been told by Celebrity. They keep things fairly cold though if they are already cold.

We sometimes empty the minibar ourselves and put stuff in the corner because 2 different room stewards told us they cannot do that for us!

Has this happened to anyone else?

We have never had any refuse to remove the contents.

Just a warning. We have seen extra charges on our credit card after the cruise. We called and was told it was for items used out of the in room bar. The charges were removed but you have to look at your statement and compare it to your final folio. It was also a hassle calling and being on hold.

The other is there were a few times before the items were removed that some bottles were opened and weren’t totally full or were replaced with tea, coffee and etc. We could tell by opening them ( the seals were already broken) and smelling the contents. We immediately called Guest Relations. Best to inspect the contents before they are removed.

Drink up 🍺🍻🍸🍷🍹