Final payment made in July...NCL website shows not paid

pugsammy

Anyone else have a problem.....Final payment made in July but website is stating that it needs to be made. I do have my cc bill showing the payment and when I called yesterday they said they were having computer issues. Anyone else have this problem?

Give them a call and be ready to scan and email them your proof just in case. Things aren't always perfect when it comes to the finance processing. I've had a similar issue in the past and once they had the proof it was applied. Some payments can reject and end up in a miscellaneous account.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Did you call them? or just post here. I would think easy solution/fix to your particular issue is a call

Enjoy your cruise. Should have a lot of relaxation.

I stated in my post that I called....said it was "computer glitch" Posted here to see if anyone else had an issue...:rolleyes:

Anyone else have a problem.....Final payment made in July but website is stating that it needs to be made. I do have my cc bill showing the payment and when I called yesterday they said they were having computer issues. Anyone else have this problem?

You called them. I assume that when they told you that they were having a computer issue they also told you that you were paid in full and not to worry about the situation. Why are you worried? Take electronic copies of your paper work with you and don't be concerned.

When is your cruise?

Keep after them. A computer glitch that marks you not paid can lead to a glitch that cancels your reservation if it is past the deadline for final payment. I have seen reports of people who lost their chosen cabin this way and the cruise line was unapologetic about telling them they get a new cabin.

Let us know!

I had the same thing happen a year or two ago. They were sending me emails. I called our PCC and he said that I was fully paid up from the information he could see on his end. Was advised to ignore the emails and I did. Was able to print cruise docs, and emails stopped at some point after receiving a couple. Cruise completed with no issues.

Well folks...I'm glad I kept at them. What happened was, when the switch over to the western was made, it kicked back the "Upgrade to balcony" and refunded that amount to me via the credit card that I used. They said it happened to a lot of people.

The very first person I spoke to told me not to worry....again, glad I kept calling because I was a buscuit away from being cancelled because of their "computer glitch"...

Well folks...I'm glad I kept at them. What happened was, when the switch over to the western was made, it kicked back the "Upgrade to balcony" and refunded that amount to me via the credit card that I used. They said it happened to a lot of people.

The very first person I spoke to told me not to worry....again, glad I kept calling because I was a buscuit away from being cancelled because of their "computer glitch"...

Wow, so glad you got it straighened out in time.

I wonder how many others were affected and didn't/don't even know...:confused:

Hopefully everyone has gotten things fixed as they should be.

Have a great cruise, you've obviously earned it :)

cheers,

We booked our first ever NCL Cruise just under a month ago and the (UK-based) T.A. said that we could have a short extension until the end of September to make the final payment. Made the final payment this morning but there was an additional amount of 1 penny on the sum required, £xxxx.01, instead of £xxxx.00! When I paid the contracted sum, I didn't receive a 'Paid in Full' Acknowledgement so I telephoned the T.A. Accounts Department - very polite young man answered, 'Aah, Mr March. I presume you're telephoning about the penny? I'll just make the adjustment now - don't think we would have denied you boarding for the sake of one penny - especially since you didn't actually owe it to us!'.

How very pleasant, friendly and efficient young Nick was - superb customer service and with a lovely light tone, treating me like a human being instead of a Booking Reference. Too few of this type of Customer Service staff about - I always celebrate and share the experience when I encounter such very pleasant people - so, 'Thanks, Nick!'