Buying a Movado - Diamonds International, which port?

tmn1016

Looking to buy a Movado dress watch for my husband and trying to decide whether to buy it here or wait until we are on our cruise. I've heard Diamonds International has good deals but looking for anyone familiar. We will be in Costa Maya and Cozumel, prefer a location close to port as we have excursions both locations. Suggestions?

Shop on-line for discounts. Here, you won't be getting knock-off merchandise. There are lots of stories of jewelry from Diamonds International appraising for 1/2 what was paid in the Caribbean when the purchaser had it checked here--no reason to assume their watches are any more genuine and the prices any more in-line with what they should be than their prices for jewelry.

I second Costco, I was hesitant at first, we wanted to get a nice one for my son for graduating college. But I said no we need to see what everyone else has, so we went to mall etc. to different stores. The one at Costco was $350-400 found same one at jewelry store for around $550. So we went back to Cosco.

Looking to buy a Movado dress watch for my husband and trying to decide whether to buy it here or wait until we are on our cruise. I've heard Diamonds International has good deals but looking for anyone familiar. We will be in Costa Maya and Cozumel, prefer a location close to port as we have excursions both locations. Suggestions?

Buy it at home.