Ocean Medallion

dippydoo

Believe we are supposed to receive the Medallions about 4 weeks before the cruise (we are on the Regal on November 13th and the subsequent cruise). It's all gone very quiet though - no special emails other than to say our itinerary is staying the same and to booking dining reservations.

Sandra

Believe we are supposed to receive the Medallions about 4 weeks before the cruise (we are on the Regal on November 13th and the subsequent cruise). It's all gone very quiet though - no special emails other than to say our itinerary is staying the same and to booking dining reservations.

Sandra

Were you able to book specialty restaurant for Monday? I could only do it for Tuesday...

Were you able to book specialty restaurant for Monday? I could only do it for Tuesday...

Monday isn't coming up as available. Guessing it's because we are leaving port at 9pm and will have a muster drill to attend beforehand.

We were to going to wait and try booking through Ocean Compass - if any slots are left!

Sandra

Monday isn't coming up as available. Guessing it's because we are leaving port at 9pm and will have a muster drill to attend beforehand.

We were to going to wait and try booking through Ocean Compass - if any slots are left!

Sandra

The first night of the cruise is usually when the give the complimentary specialty dining to those in Suites and such. That may also be a reason they aren't listing that night as available to pre-book specialty dining.

The first night of the cruise is usually when the give the complimentary specialty dining to those in Suites and such. That may also be a reason they aren't listing that night as available to pre-book specialty dining.

Ah yes - the first night is unavailable for dining reservations on the next cruise too.

We don't have a Medallion cruise until March 18 (first Medallion cruise on Caribbean Princess) but I have been waiting (and waiting, and waiting) for more info. Princess is certainly being slooooooooooow about getting this off the ground. :confused:

Just received a "We're excited, are you?" email from Princess that starts with "The wait is nearly over! We can now say O.C.E.A.N debuts next month on Regal Princess in the Caribbean - and we cannot wait! We're excited to be able to show you a holiday, like never before. A holiday that takes care of you, guides you and anticipates you. Be invited to enjoy experiences and have your every request handled with ease, so you can spend more time enjoying your holiday with Ocean Medallion, your personal concierge. "

It then repeats the same content that you can see on the website link

Does anyone know if we are allowed to bring 1 bottle of wine of champagne per person on the 2 night cruise?

Yes if you consume in your stateroom and they are no larger than 750 ml. From the Alchohol Policy FAQ on the Princess website:

As provided in the Passage Contract, guests agree not to bring alcoholic beverages of any kind onboard for consumption, except one bottle of wine or champagne per adult of drinking age (no larger than 750 ml) per voyage, which will not be subject to a corkage fee if consumed in the stateroom. Additional wine or champagne bottles are welcome, but will incur a $15 corkage fee each, irrespective of where they are intended to be consumed. Liquor, spirits or beers are not permitted. Please remember that luggage will be scanned and alcohol outside of our policy will be removed and discarded

Yes if you consume in your stateroom and they are no larger than 750 ml. From the Alchohol Policy FAQ on the Princess website:

As provided in the Passage Contract, guests agree not to bring alcoholic beverages of any kind onboard for consumption, except one bottle of wine or champagne per adult of drinking age (no larger than 750 ml) per voyage, which will not be subject to a corkage fee if consumed in the stateroom. Additional wine or champagne bottles are welcome, but will incur a $15 corkage fee each, irrespective of where they are intended to be consumed. Liquor, spirits or beers are not permitted. Please remember that luggage will be scanned and alcohol outside of our policy will be removed and discarded

Thank you. I just wasn't sure if that applied on a 2 night only.

We don't have a smart phone cause we don't need one. A standard dumb cell phone works just well for us to make and get calls when needed. However, if the OCEAN site and games works with an android tablet then I will buy one before the Nov 13 cruise.

Sandra

If you wish to dine in a specialty restaurant on the first night, go there in the afternoon or call the dine line after you board. These restaurants are used by full suite passengers on the first evening, but there should be seating available.

We don't have a smart phone cause we don't need one. A standard dumb cell phone works just well for us to make and get calls when needed. However, if the OCEAN site and games works with an android tablet then I will buy one before the Nov 13 cruise.

I'll take my Android tablet, since the system will not work with my smart phone. It's a bit of a PITA to carry that big thing around, though. We'll see.