X Website - from bad to worse!

luv4cruises

Also having the 20 minute lock out on a reservation we have for March 2018. Other 3 reservations through 2019 are visible and no issues. Only the 14 day Eclipse. I waited in queue on phone for 34 minutes and gave up. Sent an email but who know when that will be answered.

With Celebrity's push of booking excursions, drink packages, dining, etc online you would think they would fix this issue quickly....not!!

I was able to view this "manage reservation" for Eclipse last week so a recent issue. Really disgusted. Are they employing high school interns for IT?

Sorry that is an insult to hardworking high school tech students! Celebrity tech is a mess but no surprise reading the other comments.

The web site is awful. Trying to navigate through it is terrible. Whoever designed it should be fired. It so user unfriendly. I would like to see a modification for my Celebrity Silhouette January cruise. My last 3 cruises were not on Celebrity. I am looking for a winter cruise to replace the Caribbean one which I am going to cancel. No way that I am going to San Juan and St. Maarten this January. IF they don't post changes to my January cruise before the final payment is due next week, I will bail out. I thought that I might find a cruise using the Celebrity site. However, trying to use the Celebrity website is poor.

Well, I've got a desktop with Windows 7 Professional on it. It's a dinosaur (just like the site) - and the site works fine on it. A little clunky going from the reservation to excursions (shouldn't have to re-enter all cruise info when I only have one cruise booked!), but it finally gets there. But trying to even log on with my tablet is useless. So frustrating!

That's the same issue I had a couple months ago. I'm not experiencing that anymore. I wonder why it's still happening for you? Weird.

Now I login to the site and found the profiles for me & DW no immigration documents displayed, I previously inserted this data and was displayed correctly, I try to insert the data again a the web gives me a error :(

Hope the check in will be without problems

Hate to sound like a broken record- but here we go again!

I STILL can't access my November 2017 reservation!

I attempted to check in moments ago,and received the same old - "your account is locked...wait 20 minutes". I've been trying for weeks.

Celebrity- are you reading the boards? In 2017 technology is very advanced. Fire your IT department for NOT doing its job!

I guess I have to revert back to 1990's business by phone mode. Celebrity, at least take the word "Modern" out of your logo.

Same thing for me! A few months ago I had input all of our passport info, addresses, etc. When I tried to print my Xpress Pass yesterday, lots of info was missing including our passport and phone numbers, it changed our nationality from Canadian to American, etc, etc, etc. What an exercise in frustration! At this point, I'm trying to finalize my excursions and my annual drive to Florida - not wanting to redo everything again on their user-unfriendly site!

Now I login to the site and found the profiles for me & DW no immigration documents displayed, I previously inserted this data and was displayed correctly, I try to insert the data again a the web gives me a error :(

At least you got an error, so you know it didn't work! I re-entered my information for the 4th time, clicked save, and got a green check mark with the word Success! your information has been saved, only to go in the next time and find it missing again.:(

I have not been able to get into my account since beginning of June. I can sign in but can’t go anywhere but home page. At least my wife can get into her account and we can get Express Pass and do what we need to do

I have contacted Celebrity several time by email and phone but it still has not helped. I was contacted by the shoreside concierge to let me know they are working on many problems and hope to get to mine soon but that was a month ago.

I do check with captains club every so often just to make sure the 7 cruise we have booked are there and there is no problems. My TA also keeps a close watch and keeps me informed.

Maybe so day I will be able to log in

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I can finally log in and see my reservations, check in, and do everything I need to do. Took some time but they fixed it.

Same for me. Actually, I was able to get ahold of somebody who noticed a missing comment under a note about my wife's birthday. I don't know when that became a problem because I was able to get in at one point, then the website started giving me the finger at every turn a couple of weeks back. Regardless, things are better now. Finally.

I just received an email from X requesting me to take a survey on my most recent interaction with the aptain's Club. I answered the first question, giving Jo Ann a 10. I tried several times to move to the second question with no success. I quit. Even their surveys don't work

Not better for me. Online check in done. Luggage tags and E-docs available. If I click on travel arrangements it tells me to complete booking before making travel arrangements. It also tells me the same on a cruise for the end of 2018. They haven't been able to deal with those of us who booked through TAs. I've been working with them since May.

• 1 month later...

My reservation has been locked for days. I had to wait on hold for almost an hour to confirm my air reservations. This has been a glaring problem for years. Can't Celebrity hire an unemployed college kid to fix their website? Maybe they're paying their IT people with T-shirts and key chains, like the trivia contest winners.