onboard credit

I have a related question. What if I don't want to use the OBC when buying things on the planner. Do I have an option to opt out?

No biggie, just wondering.

Denise

Yes. It shows that it is available, but you have the option to not select and use it. We just decided to use our $100 OBC for specialty dining onboard and not use it on a cruise planner purchase.

I have a related question. What if I don't want to use the OBC when buying things on the planner. Do I have an option to opt out? Denise

Yes, it's actually set up very well. There is a sliding bar that allows you to use all, part, or none of your OBC toward payment.

just a word of caution that your OBC can fluctuate with currency exchange.

My CDN is worth more to the USD recently - but therefore my OBC converts to less.

I should have used it right away (although it's only about $12 difference)

On the flip side - my drinks package went down slightly with the exchange

• 2 months later...

On the top of my cruise planner for my cruise.... it states 250.00 USD ... It states that" You can use your onboard credit in cruise planner. Just add products to your cart to get started. Can I use it onboard instead of pre cruise? Can I transfer it to another cruise? Can I put the credit toward a new cruise? Sorry for so many questions..... ;)

On the top of my cruise planner for my cruise.... it states 250.00 USD ... It states that" You can use your onboard credit in cruise planner. Just add products to your cart to get started. Can I use it onboard instead of pre cruise? Can I transfer it to another cruise? Can I put the credit toward a new cruise? Sorry for so many questions..... ;)

Yes

No

No