Thank you to the board

Sage

I just wanted to thank you for being as warm and welcoming to me now as you were before I took an absence. My husband had a stroke three years ago, and he just passed in April, so I have not been here much. But thank you for making me feel like I never left.

I just wanted to thank you for being as warm and welcoming to me now as you were before I took an absence. My husband had a stroke three years ago, and he just passed in April, so I have not been here much. But thank you for making me feel like I never left.

Sage I am so sorry to hear of your dh's awful illness and ultimate demise. It is good to have you back here. You were missed during your absence. Please accept my most sincere condolences on your loss. I understand how huge a loss when we lose our spouses. Please take very good care of yourself. We'll look forward to many more posts from you. You were always a treasured member of this community and still are.

I'm glad to see you posting again, Bev. I always remember you and Jim from the Good Nuts cruise...what fun we had! Was so sad when Jim had the stroke...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sail my nephews have booked me on a cruise in May of next year to Alaska with them on our favorite ship the Noordam. A friend wants me to join her on an Hawaiian cruise in December. She says the first Christmas is the hardest. I haven't made up my mind on that one yet.

Sail my nephews have booked me on a cruise in May of next year to Alaska with them on our favorite ship the Noordam. A friend wants me to join her on an Hawaiian cruise in December. She says the first Christmas is the hardest. I haven't made up my mind on that one yet.

Sage, Not only am I happy to read you are booked to cruise but I am thrilled you are sailing the oh so special Noordam. :)

That's probably a really good idea, Bev: A Christmas cruise. I'd do it if I were you!

Glad you're cruising on the Noordam again. We have such fond memories of the Good Nuts Cruise and your gracious hospitality. ❤️

Did you enjoy the Koningsdam?

Sheila the Koningsdam was a beautiful ship, but I still love the Noordam. We found the Neptune Suites beautifully done, but they were smaller, and the veranda was definitely smaller. The food options were plentiful, but I feel that all the different restaurants took that space away from other venues, like entertainment and relaxing. I did like that the life boat drill was held inside, but I found out that is because the promenade deck doesn't go completely around. The service was outstanding, the people very friendly, but I will take my Noordam any day.

I agree, Beverly. The Noordam is our favorite. I love Explorations on Deck 3...hope they never move that. We enjoyed Nieuw Amsterdam, too. I love the walk-around promenade deck on those ships.