MIA to JW Marriott Marquis Nov 1

CA_Cruzing

I agree with JohninDC.

I wanted to note that unless it has changed I would refer to that hotel as the Marriott Marquis. There is a JW Marriott about a mile from that hotel so when you note where you are going just say Marriott Marquis so you do not confuse the driver.

Based on my most recent experience I would go with Uber or another similar service over the taxi.

Keith

Also keep in mind that you are landing at rush hour and the trip will take you a bit longer because of this therefore the prices may be higher.

Uber can sometimes be iffy picking up during the rush hour and we have had more than one instance when the Uber driver called us asking where we were going (which they aren't supposed to do) and then cancel our trip on us.

I Uber a lot but coming from the airport into the Brickell area during rush hour, sometimes taking a taxi is a better bet.

All sounds great. Thank you for your expert feedback and advice.

I figure we won't get out of MIA until 545/6P, which i'm sure is still RH in Miami. What time does RH usually subside in Miami?

We prefer Lyft over Uber. Any issues with Lyft in MIA? Since we'll have bags, I assume we'll need a larger vehicle anyway.

Personally, we're in no rush. It's finally vacation time and we're looking forward to Miami fun and then cruising.