Connecting room noise on Anthem

pbinn

This will be my first time on Anthem and we did the balcony gty. Got assigned 10296 which is great since it is not obstructed view. The only thing is that it appears to be a connecting room. Has anyone stayed in these rooms and had issues with hearing people in the adjoining rooms? I dont know whether i should try and see if i can change to a different room. I'm kind of a light sleeper and just hope there's not loud partiers next door.

I had a connecting balcony on the Anthem and I didn't really hear much from my neighbors. The only thing I did hear was on the first day I could hear the TV with the washie washie video loop playing. But the rest of the cruise its was pretty quiet. I might have been lucky and had good neighbors. I also was on deck 10 [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the fast replies. I'm not going to worry too much about it. I may call and see about switching rooms if possible but if not its ok.. I just am so glad i got on deck 10 and not 6. Took a chance by not picking our room ourselves and saved over $300 doing the gty and I'm very happy with what we got. I'm so excited to go and am counting down !!

Thanks for the fast replies. I'm not going to worry too much about it. I may call and see about switching rooms if possible but if not its ok.. I just am so glad i got on deck 10 and not 6. Took a chance by not picking our room ourselves and saved over $300 doing the gty and I'm very happy with what we got. I'm so excited to go and am counting down !!

I'd try to change to non-connecting if possible. Being a light sleeper, you may have problems if you have loud neighbors.

Since you're in NJ, you can call and ask to be moved to another cabin in the same category. You're now in a D7, so I checked your sailing and there are a couple on deck 10, more on deck 9.

Take a look at 9658, which is on starboard side, 9280,82 and 84 on port, or 9682 and 84 on starboard. Maybe one of those will suit you better and none are connecting. Also, 9628, just forward of the aft elevators, is also a decent choice.

I did call and they couldnt have been nicer. I actually switched it to 9572 which is closer to midship and the elevators and it looks like its on the start of the bump out so the balcony is a little bigger. (y):ship:

I did call and they couldnt have been nicer. I actually switched it to 9572 which is closer to midship and the elevators and it looks like its on the start of the bump out so the balcony is a little bigger. (y):ship:

And not connecting!:D