Two quick questions

Vacationdreamer<><

food items are free. Coffees need to be purchased (and the teas as well).

Anything within Lotus Spa needs to be purchased On the older Princess ships,. you could use the saunas and steam rooms for free But I know on the Royal Princess those items are part of the Lotus Spa.

Hope this helps

food items are free. Coffees need to be purchased (and the teas as well).

Anything within Lotus Spa needs to be purchased On the older Princess ships,. you could use the saunas and steam rooms for free But I know on the Royal Princess those items are part of the Lotus Spa.

Hope this helps

So the pool use is not for everyone?

It does help. Thank you.

Which ship?

Sorry. Crown.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Could someone clarify about the Lotus Spa Pool on the Crown. I thought it was an adults only pool that anyone could use. No extra fees involved. Thank you.

As far as I understand it, all the pools on Princess are free for everyone to use (some are adults only) and the paid Sanctuary area is next to but does not include the Spa pool.

Is the Lotus Spa pool only available to Sanctuary guests or spa guests?

Are all the items in International Cafe complimentary?

Thank you.

Crown Princess?

No charge for the Lotus Spa Pool and adjoining saunas and steam rooms. The pool is adults only and open to all adult passengers not just those that paid for the spa.

International Cafe- All food items are free. I remember that the Crown had some gelato available. There is a charge for gelato. There is a charge for espresso drinks and special teas at the coffee bar which is adjacent to the International Cafe.

Thanks everyone. We are on the Crown in March and I'm excited that there are 2 adults only pools that we can use. :)

Having been to Princess Cays so many times and being from Florida, beaches don't really do it for me. I love to relax at the Lotus Spa Pool while most of the passengers are ashore. Spa services are cheaper because it's a port day. The food on board is also much better than what they serve ashore.

Crown Princess?

No charge for the Lotus Spa Pool and adjoining saunas and steam rooms. The pool is adults only and open to all adult passengers not just those that paid for the spa.

International Cafe- All food items are free. I remember that the Crown had some gelato available. There is a charge for gelato. There is a charge for espresso drinks and special teas at the coffee bar which is adjacent to the International Cafe.

This is correct.

We spent 43 days on the Crown last year.

Our only complaint was that our favorite pool (Lotus Spa) was always crowded. On other ships we are often the only ones there. We were very disappointed as we don't like the other pools. Too big, too many people, too noisy.

Buy a coffee card ($39) and coffee/tea/hot chocolate at the IC is more economical.

As far as I understand it, all the pools on Princess are free for everyone to use (some are adults only) and the paid Sanctuary area is next to but does not include the Spa pool.
On the Coral, the Sanctuary pool is not open to everyone. It's only for Sanctuary guests. It used to be the same way on the Island--but they did away with the pool during the recent butchering of this ship and moved the Sanctuary to the Sun Deck.

I love the lotus spa pool and luckily on all the ships I have been aboard, it has not been popular and uncrowded.

I do agree about Princess Caye - been there, done that and don't need to go back. I stay on the ship which is pretty much deserted. I have stayed on the ship at ports I have been to before and it is so nice and quiet.

On the Grand class ships (Grand, Golden, Star, Diamond, Sapphire, Caribbean, Crown, Emerald, and Ruby) the Spa Pool/Lap Pool/Lotus Spa Pool is adults only but open to all. The steam rooms and saunas in the Spa changing area (or by the pool on the Grand and Golden) are also open to all as are the changing rooms and showers.

The only extra charge items at the IC are the coffee and tea drinks and hot chocolate, gelato (only on the Crown, Emerald, and Ruby), and an occasional Chocolate Journey and/or Norman Love dessert. We have never had them so I don't what they are called.

Crown Princess?

(y) Your post explains everything perfectly! Same thing we would have posted.

Also, remember, if you buy a specialty coffee card and do not use all the 15 punches, you can use that coffee card on your Next Princess Cruise. You can use your coffee card at the International Cafe as well as in the Dining room. We love the food at the International Cafe, especially the shrimp salad and the Greek Salad and people do not always know, but they also have soup every day. You can also get cold coffee specialty drinks with your coffee card!!! and you can get the large version.