Voom surf and stream

seacats

Surf is only $20.

Surf sucks. We're currently on Oasis and used our last two coupons to buy surf and stream for the last 3 days and it makes such a difference. Surf is like using dial up when it was really slow lol. Surf and Stream is like you expect for wi-fi access, pretty fast and no waiting for crap to load. We're on Oasis again next week and my just buy surf and stream using our coupons and not bother with surf at all.

Surf sucks. We're currently on Oasis and used our last two coupons to buy surf and stream for the last 3 days and it makes such a difference. Surf is like using dial up when it was really slow lol. Surf and Stream is like you expect for wi-fi access, pretty fast and no waiting for crap to load. We're on Oasis again next week and my just buy surf and stream using our coupons and not bother with surf at all.

If you get a chance, please do a speed check and post the numbers.

If you get a chance, please do a speed check and post the numbers.

Oasis Oct 11 Stream 7:02 AM

Ping 205

Download 3.85

Upload 0.55

Oasis Oct 11 Stream 7:50 AM (more folks up)

Ping 232

Download 1.51

Upload 0.71

I'll check it tomorrow and the rest of the week on Oasis. I'll hopefully have Stream all week. :D

I'm fully expecting conflict with Liberty again in Cozumel.:mad:

Stay away from the balcony, you should be OK.

Stay away from the balcony, you should be OK.

That did not work last time. I would go to Port side, log in and then lose signal when I went back to the starboard side. They eventually gave me a Liberty access code. Crazy

Sorry to butt in, but I’m looking to purchase this on Symphony for two devices. Can I purchase this if we are both in separate cabins at other ends of the ship?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to butt in, but I’m looking to purchase this on Symphony for two devices. Can I purchase this if we are both in separate cabins at other ends of the ship?

Thanks

Yes, the system does not care about the location of the devices or if you share with others who are not in your stateroom.

Say hello in the schooner bar at 10am. Haven't seen you all cruise (might have but we didn't introduce ourselves). I am wearing a black shirt with lime green "e".

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'll check it tomorrow and the rest of the week on Oasis. I'll hopefully have Stream all week. :D

I'm fully expecting conflict with Liberty again in Cozumel.:mad:

As a pinnacle you should get stream all week. Though the internet on this past weeks cruise has been dropping out often but usually back on in 25 minutes.

Was docked next to liberty in Nassau and had no problem with Wi-Fi. Even saw liberty Wi-Fi on connections. Dis you check if your adaptive Wi-Fi is on? That mode searches for the strongest most stable signal and switches to that.

As a pinnacle you should get stream all week. Though the internet on this past weeks cruise has been dropping out often but usually back on in 25 minutes.

Was docked next to liberty in Nassau and had no problem with Wi-Fi. Even saw liberty Wi-Fi on connections. Dis you check if your adaptive Wi-Fi is on? That mode searches for the strongest most stable signal and switches to that.

You'll have to show me that trick. I do know that the signal marked Liberty WiFi is an internal network. The public link is still Royal WiFi

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. You can share your access code with complete strangers, if you want to make new friends. Anyone who has your access code can use your package. :)

• 9 months later...
Yes. You can share your access code with complete strangers, if you want to make new friends. Anyone who has your access code can use your package. :)

Forgive my ignorance. First time getting the Surf and Stream. (already purchased). How do you get the access code? Do you have to download an app or do they give you the code in your cabin? I don't get it.. sorry for the dumb question. :o

Forgive my ignorance. First time getting the Surf and Stream. (already purchased). How do you get the access code? Do you have to download an app or do they give you the code in your cabin? I don't get it.. sorry for the dumb question. :o

If you purchase pre-cruise, you will get an access code either at check-in or in your stateroom.

When you check in, they give you an access code on a slip of paper. Its a unique identifier. When you connect to the wi-fi, it will redirect you to a portal for the wi-fi. You click in the link that says enter access code and once you do that, you're online.

If you log in with another device, the current device will get kicked off and you will need to relog on again.