Help acct went up 600

Ishmaelm

Put a deposit on a cruise Friday and looked today and my account went up 600 +. And of course royal out for the weekend. Anyone else have this problem

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not sure what you mean by "your account went up".

Royal Caribbean is open 24/7, someone should be able to help you.

I tried to called said they were closed. My acct started at 1117 and went to 1700.

Press whatever number it is for "new bookings". They are open and will be able to help.

If you press the number to "service existing bookings" it says closed.

I tried to called said they were closed. My acct started at 1117 and went to 1700.

So it sounds like your cruise got repriced for some reason. I you went into your reservation and started to look at other cabins, you can reprice your cruise by accident. Royal Caribbean's IT department also has lots of issues, so it could be something that just happened.

They are open 24/7. Did you book through a travel agent that is closed today? Is your booking not a US booking? That would explain why it is closed.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/contactUs.do

I really don't think you had to insist to get a confirmation

Actually, I did. He said it was corrected and would show as corrected when I logged in again. I wanted an email confirmation to coincide with his statement. Does this bother you so much and that important to you that you had to respond that way? BTW...I never received an "initial" confirmation either (as posted on a different thread) and had to call to get it. Sorry if this all bothers you so much. Have a good day.

Actually, I did. He said it was corrected and would show as corrected when I logged in again. I wanted an email confirmation to coincide with his statement. Does this bother you so much and that important to you that you had to respond that way? BTW...I never received an "initial" confirmation either (as posted on a different thread) and had to call to get it. Sorry if this all bothers you so much. Have a good day.

Doesn't bother me at all, but does you apparently. It's been well documented on the board that you have to ask for it as it's not automatically sent. Just saying that all you need to do is ask for it

I'm not sure if I wanna go back to royal. Shoot

Happened to us once too. It's a known issue that pops up every now and then. Don't let it worry you.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I got mine fixed by calling the D+ desk.

She said that when I logged in this morning it removed my promotions!

She put them back and immediatly emailed a confrmation. I am holding on to that!

I had never had such a thing happen but am glad to know that "fixing it" was not a big hassle for me.

I'm not sure if I wanna go back to royal. Shoot

No matter what one poster said, "PRINT" everything and always request an email confirmation for your records. My printed copy has come in very handy on more than one occasion. CYA

Do not book via their web. Please call and get a Certified Vacation Planner to do your booking. I have been able to get help 24/7 as has been posted.

This is why I use a TA, doesn't cost me more and I never have issues, in fact my TA watches price and will adjust mine if it goes down, which it does every time. I book on the ship and transfer it over to her when we get home. You should be able to do that anytime I think

Sent from my K88 using Forums mobile app