Captains Club Elite points earned when I'm in the middle of my next cruise.

Work2cruz!

Has anyone ever had their next level of Captains Club take effect while their on a cruise? Were you able to get perks for remainder of the cruise? I'm going on a 14 night Cruise in February in Aqua so I earned enough to be Elite by day 8. The only perk I really care about is the Internet Minutes. Do you think I would be able to get my Elite status or will I have to wait until my next cruise?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Points are only awarded after the completion of the cruise, not mid-cruise.

If you think about it, 99% of all passengers who are moving up a level get the required number of points during a cruise, but no one ever moves up until the cruise is completed. It normally takes 7-10 days after you disembark for the points to post to your account.

If you are on back-to-back cruises, the Captain's Club host/hostess can expedite this so that the second cruise will be at the new level. But the first cruise is always still at the previous level, then the second cruise will be at the new level.

In short, you will not be able to take advantage of the Elite internet minutes during your cruise.