The Upgrade Fairy does exit!

2thesea

Not even the upsell Fairy ever visits me. Mind you right now I have auto-upgrades turned off because I have the Ben & Jerry sweet booked for the end of the month and I could not live with myself if I got "upgraded" to an Oceanview. I would not take anything less than a grand suite lol. As soon as I board on the 25th we will be flipping us back over to auto and crossing our fingers for our upcoming sailings...

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom

We were upgraded from a balcony to a Grand Suite on the Harmony!! WOOHOO! This is never happened to us before. :cool:

Know how you feel we got upgraded to a Grand Loft Suite nothing like this has ever happened to us before and will enjoy!!!!!

I happen to call about other cabins and asked about the Grand Suite. they came back and "yes the Grand Suite is available and we upgraded you at no charge" AND they gave me a $100 OBC to boot!!! :o I keep looking at the booking assume it was a dream. We are Diamond Crown and Anchor and have NEVER received an upgrade ever!

We were in a D6 balcony.

I happen to call about other cabins and asked about the Grand Suite. they came back and "yes the Grand Suite is available and we upgraded you at no charge" AND they gave me a $100 OBC to boot!!! :o I keep looking at the booking assume it was a dream. We are Diamond Crown and Anchor and have NEVER received an upgrade ever!

We were in a D6 balcony.

Now that's impressive. How far out before your cruise did you call? Was it after the final payment date?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

These upgrade threads got me thinking. Does anyone know how these will work with the non-refundable fares? Will they still charge a change fee?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Those change fees kick in when you change ship or cruise date.

We were in a D6 balcony.

I assumed you wrote upgrade when you meant upsell .

Glad I was wrong . Good for you ! :D

We were in a D6 balcony.

That's great!! Congrats!

Unusual to be upgraded two cabin cats up, usually they would have upgraded you one level to JS.

Sweet suite deal for sure! :)