Parking for Majesty

We are leaving on Jan 5 on Majesty of the Seas. We were on Oasis in September and used Park Port Canaveral to park for the week. Wonderful service. However, with Majesty leaving on a Friday, and the Oasis and various Carnival ships at sea (leaving many cars in Port Canaveral parking areas), has anyone ever had a problem finding parking at either park and ride places or the Port Parking garage?

I sailed on Majesty Oct 27. We arrived around 11:15. We had trouble finding a disability space in the Port garage. They were all taken on every deck. I drove down the ramp and advised the parking agent and he moved one of the orange cones that were blocking several spaces.

I saw plenty of available parking for non disability spaces.

I have dealt with Park Port Canaveral for all my cruises out of PC. Actually the last one was my free one, and I was talking to them because I was worried about getting the email with the free parking before the next cruise, and the manager there told me that they have not had a problem ever selling out. The parking that they have at the Radisson is ample enough. I parked there on all my Majesty and my Oasis without the lot every looking like it would run out of spaces.

Have a great time on your cruise.

on average the same number of cars will be leaving with the prior cruise' ending

as will be arriving for the next cruise ....

I've never heard of the port parking being full. I have seen Park N Cruise reach capacity but that was during a holiday season ... the port itself still had plenty of room.