I do flaunt my C&A Status

We are new Gold Members where do we pick up our oars?

At the risk of sounding pompous. Just keep heading down the stairs until you hear the bilge pumps.

Know your place and ask the platinums - do not waste the time of D++S - we are too busy flaunting our status.

We are new Gold Members where do we pick up our oars?

At the risk of sounding pompous. Just keep heading down the stairs until you hear the bilge pumps.

Know your place and ask the platinums - do not waste the time of D++S - we are too busy flaunting our status.

They changed the policy. No more oars by the bilge pumps. If you want an oar you'll have to carve it out of driftwood ;)

When do we get access to the "good" RCCL website? The one that actually works all the time?

I thought it was when I reached diamond, but here I am, diamond, but all I'm seeing is the same old RCCL website.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You should no longer be using the website, we email all our questions and booking desires directly to the CEO. Who he assigns it to I have no idea. We simply tell him what ship we want, where we want it to leave from, when we want to go, and what ports we want to visit. If he wants to keep our business, he will make it happen.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

I believe grapau27 and cigarking have actually shown up for a cruise, and simply instructed the captain to change the itinerary. When this happens, they will announce a change due to weather or something.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Your right the captains are very amenable to myself and Cigarking.

RC ask me where i want to go and which ship i want to go on,they then refurbish the ship for us(Independence for May).

As a fellow DS i will instruct Michael Bayley to give you the same privileges​.

Graham D+S.

Have already emailed the captain for our next cruise. He has invited us to cocktails in his cabin, and will let us steer the ship out of port on sail away. Hope the bilge rats are ready with their new driftwood oars by then!

:D:cool:

Oh that sounds like so much fun............

As long as steerage does not steer the ship by knot paying attention to their cadence of rowing, you should have no problem.

Enjoy and bee safe.

After all a new year is on the horizon, and who knows what it will bring.

". . . . . .to infinity and beyond. . . . ." oops that line was already trademarked to another well known competitor

Gotta think, gotta think..............

One of our friends were in awe of our Diamond pins we wore at a Christmas party. They asked if they could wear our Diamond pins for a NYE party since they knew we were staying home on NYE. I quickly pulled them aside in the event there were other DS at the party. I didn't want to be seen fraternizing with a lower tier level. :eek: I sternly advised them that our Diamond pins are a badge of honor and are only to be worn by the worthy. When will the lower tiers learn. :rolleyes:

One of our friends were in awe of our Diamond pins we wore at a Christmas party. They asked if they could wear our Diamond pins for a NYE party since they knew we were staying home on NYE. I quickly pulled them aside in the event there were other DS at the party. I didn't want to be seen fraternizing with a lower tier level. :eek: I sternly advised them that our Diamond pins are a badge of honor and are only to be worn by the worthy. When will the lower tiers learn. :rolleyes:

Well done.

Our badges are non transferable and lower tiers are only allowed to drool at the sight of a Diamond pin but not to touch them and how dare they ask to wear them?.

Have already emailed the captain for our next cruise. He has invited us to cocktails in his cabin, and will let us steer the ship out of port on sail away. Hope the bilge rats are ready with their new driftwood oars by then!

:D:cool:

You steer, I want to blow the horn.

OMG...how socially unacceptable of them!! :eek::eek: I am glad you were able to let them down softly by being so discrete! :cool: