Does Connie have the outside movie screen?

RoxiRoo

Hi All,

Having a brain fart - I know Infinity and Summit have the outside movie screen (cannot for the life of me remember what it is called). Does Connie have this also? *please say yes* I looked at a number of deck plans and cannot find it.

TYIA.

Hi All,

Having a brain fart - I know Infinity and Summit have the outside movie screen (cannot for the life of me remember what it is called). Does Connie have this also? *please say yes* I looked at a number of deck plans and cannot find it.

TYIA.

It’s called MUTS ( movies under the stars) and I’m almost certain that it was put in at the Dry Dock in Marseille in May.

6dd2dd44404dc3f1ff5f6381eab34236.jpg

I’ve read online that it does have the outdoor screen after the dry dock. I’ll find out Sunday when I board :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yay! I can't wait to find out. :) I didn't get to try it on our Alaska cruise, was just too cold and wet out there. Looking forward to it on our next cruise!

Hi All,

TYIA.

I can confirm that the movie screen is present watched one or two when on board in July. Will be boarding again next month.

Harry

Yes - it was installed in dry dock in April 2017.

We were on the B2B from Singapore to Rome and the whole cruise they were working aboard installing a ship wise upgrade to the Telephone, Internet, TV communications lines. We were told it was a beta of the communications system to be used on Edge.

It appeared like a lot of work and they were re-wiring the complete ship.

c5942926c0ef31fed196fc228c16c5fc.jpg425d0d5c41f51feb701af140b631de07.jpg

I just got off the constellation on the October 31 to November 12, 2017 Israel and Mediterranean cruise and these are the pictures I took of the movie area. The whole area looks great and they have free blankets to use, if needed. They showed movies every day and the area was very popular with the passengers. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums