Please complete the following- before I tried a guy's burger-

marshhawk

I have liked both Wahlburger and Smashburger.

But like Guy's just because you can customize it with what you want to put on it. I like a Plain Jane with SMC, Mushrooms, carmelized onions, with a little Mayo and Donkey sause.

Ditto. The Guy's burger is great, but what makes it special is being able to customize it at the toppings bar. That's a winning combination.

I love In-N-Out Burger, still my favorite! I think Guy's are amazing, I think probably part of the reason I like Guy's and In-N-Out is that I can't get them whenever I want. I live in Ohio so I only get In-N-Out when I'm in California or Vegas. Only get Guy's on a cruise ship. They are pretty different burgers. Guy's is closest to eating Red Robin.

We have a place here - Abbey Road - which has the best burgers ever! Guys isn't my favorite although I do love the toppings bar. I probably eat one each cruise and then I'm done. Although my DH will eat one every day.

Kim

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

my favorite burger was from?

Everyone sings the praises of guys, and I am going on a cruise in 29 days that has a guys on it-what am I expecting-and what was your favorite burger before you tried a guys?

FREE on the outside deck of Celebrity’s Eclipse. Cooked to order, yummy topping available.

Everyone sings the praises of guys, and I am going on a cruise in 29 days that has a guys on it-what am I expecting-and what was your favorite burger before you tried a guys?

The Habit. Double Char no cheese, loaded. Ask for side of Teriyaki and add right before eating. Also order with side of Tempura Green Beans. The best tasting/flavor combo at the best value price (under $10) I have ever had.

Guy’s burgers are a hot mess of greasy.

Trying to remember having a burger (that tasted good) that was not. If you set the burger bar at neat, you might want to stay away. Flavor, and being the best burger at sea, are a different matter.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I didn't like the burgers-too greasy and burnt.

While I really like the Guy's Burgers.

My favorite is still my backyard grilled burger with grilled fresh cremini (baby portobello) mushrooms and double Swiss cheese slices... with a layer of onions.

When I make my Guys burgers, I always add the mushrooms and onions from the toppings bar first and then more.... Guy's is a close 2nd!:)

Best burgers is Plain Check and Fathers Office in Los Angeles and Back Abbey in Claremont, CA. Guys is fine for a cruise ship. Tastes like many other cheap fast food burger places. Smashburger, Five Guys. It’s fine. For fast food burgers In-n-Out is by far a level above the rest.

Hmmm, closest burger to Guy's in my town would be Simply Burgers. I also like Whataburger, Dairy Queen & Smashburger. For me, what stands out with Guy's is the toppings bar with the grilled onions & mushrooms. I also love the fries.

I ate one on the Dream when they first changed over to Guy's and it was one of the best burgers all around. After that they changed something as the taste has never been the same to me. Best burger ,mineclear.png?emoji-winktongue-1704 cooked on the grill ,ignore all others post in this thread ;p:D.