Docking in Cococay

We got to Coco Cay a couple of weeks ago on MJ and sat for a couple of hours. They finally made the call to leave due to winds making the tender boats too rough to attach.

First time in many times there we could not make the little island. Been lucky

up until that time.

Will be enabling a lot of ships to dock there now that could never do it in the past.

We got to Coco Cay a couple of weeks ago on MJ and sat for a couple of hours. They finally made the call to leave due to winds making the tender boats too rough to attach.

First time in many times there we could not make the little island. Been lucky

up until that time.

Will be enabling a lot of ships to dock there now that could never do it in the past.

I'm 5 for 5 there, but I hope the dock doesn't prompt Royal to put two ships there too often. (Never put to,too and two in once sentence) I was there with Majesty and Soverign in 2007 and I thought the island was a bit crowded. I never went there when Freedom visited. I'll be watching to see how people on an Oasis class enjoy their visit.

I'm 5 for 5 there, but I hope the dock doesn't prompt Royal to put two ships there too often. (Never put to,too and two in once sentence) I was there with Majesty and Soverign in 2007 and I thought the island was a bit crowded. I never went there when Freedom visited. I'll be watching to see how people on an Oasis class enjoy their visit.

Had been to the little island many times on Freedom, plus visited with Enchantment and before that....Monarch.

Not really a fan of all the additions they are making there. I think the plans are to do a "Labadee" type transformation there. Which will ruin it IMHO. :( Though some may like that theme park thing...I just prefer something more natural. I used to like Labadee when it was a tendered port.

I didn't think of them putting two ships there. Do they do this at Labadee? I like how deserted it feels on the Majesty over by and past the floating bar. An Oasis class plus another ship would put an end to that. Heck.. even an Oasis class alone may stop that.

I though your pics were pretty cool! Nice framing! :D

You talking to me? I hope so, I think my work is jacking around with blocked sites and I thought it was a forum bug. (off to check app on my phone)

Yup, it was just me, sorry I posted that 3 times.

You talking to me? I hope so, I think my work is jacking around with blocked sites and I thought it was a forum bug. (off to check app on my phone)

Yup, it was just me, sorry I posted that 3 times.

Yes I was! I thought it was a great photo of days gone by when the ships tendered there...and loved the way you framed it with the stone arch. Worth seeing three times! ;)

I didn't think of them putting two ships there. Do they do this at Labadee? I like how deserted it feels on the Majesty over by and past the floating bar. An Oasis class plus another ship would put an end to that. Heck.. even an Oasis class alone may stop that.

Yes they do. Have been there many times when there was two ships at Labadee. Have also been to Coco Cay when both Freedom and Majesty were there at the same time.

I was there on anthem last week it wasn't too crowded. Tendering is a pain

Sent from my iPad using Forums