Live from Navigator of the Seas B2b to the Western Caribbean and ABCs!

I have been following along for days and getting some really good information. In case I missed it, or if it hasn't been posted, would anyone be able to get the activities sheet and camp info for the 3-6 year olds? Thanks

I have the Kids Daily Planners (I think I didn’t receive Day 1 of the 9-night, though - but it should be pretty much the same as the Day 1 Kids Planner from the 5-night prior sailing that I do have, i.e. open house, registration, free arcade hour, and evening session). I’ll have to post them when I’m off the ship and have a better Internet connection. Stay tuned!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by moopetguy

Moopetguy or iahawkfan21....thank you for all the awesome information as we will be on the ABC in February. I have one request if this is at all possible. We will be taking our 1 year old on his first cruise and I have been trying to get up to date information on the Royal Babies and Tots program, but it is hard to find. Would it be possible for you to grab that information, brochure or anything and post it on here. Just looking specifically for hours, price and really just general info. Anything you can provide would be awesome. Thanks in advance and enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Moopetguy or iahawkfan21....thank you for all the awesome information as we will be on the ABC in February. I have one request if this is at all possible. We will be taking our 1 year old on his first cruise and I have been trying to get up to date information on the Royal Babies and Tots program, but it is hard to find. Would it be possible for you to grab that information, brochure or anything and post it on here. Just looking specifically for hours, price and really just general info. Anything you can provide would be awesome. Thanks in advance and enjoy the rest of your cruise.

I have picked up the flyer with information but I’m unable to post pictures right now. I will do that once I’m off the ship.

The basics: $6/hr/child during the day, $8/hr/child after 18:00. At sea, hours are 09:00-12:00 and 14:00-24:00. In port, hours are 09:00-24:00.

Sit tight for the rest of the information, I’ve got this [emoji106]

Thank you for the great review, we are on the next A,B,C itinerary. Appreciate the compasses and the menus. We are doing the golf carts on Bonaire and your experience has helped with the confidence in our decision. Still debating a beach in Aruba, the more I read the more confused I get.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey fellow Wisconsinites! Where in Badgerland are you? We are in Sun Prairie and will be on the 12/22 cruise. Go Bucky!!!

This Wi-Fi is killing me, LOL. Slow Wi-Fi is worse than no Wi-Fi. Slow Wi-Fi is a tease...you have a connection...it might work...eventually...or maybe not 🤦*♂️

It took multiple attempts just to post this message without pictures.

I may not be posting much more if at all until tomorrow night. Disembarkation may be a bit too hectic especially with DD in tow to think about posting, and then we’ve got a long drive ahead of us.

Hey fellow Wisconsinites! Where in Badgerland are you? We are in Sun Prairie and will be on the 12/22 cruise. Go Bucky!!!

We live in Mukwonago. 50 degrees. I want it to get cold so I get my money's worth LOL.

We live in Mukwonago. 50 degrees. I want it to get cold so I get my money's worth LOL.

Hello fellow Badger fans!! We are in Waukesha. We are doing this back to back in January with the 9 day first. Thanks for sharing all the great info!!!

This Wi-Fi is killing me, LOL. Slow Wi-Fi is worse than no Wi-Fi. Slow Wi-Fi is a tease...you have a connection...it might work...eventually...or maybe not 🤦*♂️

It took multiple attempts just to post this message without pictures.

I may not be posting much more if at all until tomorrow night. Disembarkation may be a bit too hectic especially with DD in tow to think about posting, and then we’ve got a long drive ahead of us.

Safe travels. Looking forward to your pictures

Catching up while waiting in the self-departure line this morning...first in line in the MDR [emoji4]

Day 8:

da254c07a54218d055e6aea202acb901.jpg

41e2f9611ef83358ae70d32d93f1e2a0.jpg

Day 9:

e73ee1ecf51bafefd89fda46a5908bcf.jpg

0b2acfd3ac9cab040c5501d501c7cddb.jpg

Also, what happened to the key lime pie?! No candied lime any more...it was an actual slice of lemon instead?! The candy was the best part...

970a205ec2e8fbd695b30301b00ab773.jpg

Lined up in MDR on deck 4 for self disembark at 630 for 715 clearance. Standing curbside waiting for airport rental shuttle at 7am. Very quick and customs only looks at passports for about five seconds doesn’t ask any questions.

Much better than last time through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Self departure started around 06:45. First through CBP, quick as a breeze. Reached the taxi stand at Terminal G at 06:52 and actually had to wait a few minutes for a taxi to arrive - I thought they’d be waiting in line!

Now on our way back to the Doubletree hotel to get our car. Safe travels to all heading home or arriving to the port today [emoji4]

Totally agree. Appears a downward trend will begin Tuesday or Wednesday. Need some white stuff as well, but not on 12/18 or 19 as we are leaving to drive to Miami 12/19. I hope that you have a great trip! Let us know about any tips and tricks you learn.

Currently approaching the dock in Costa Maya. Beautiful sunrise today and we’re going to be joined by Serenade in port. Brief downpour this morning and some clouds but it looks to be moving out to sea. Great day at Maya Chan awaits us!

A bit late, however I'll like to add a video where Navigator is approaching Costa Maya November 21, at 7 am - and Serenade is departing at 5 pm.

Fg4maj88LAY

We lined up this morning at 630am for self disembark, was off the ship and curbside by 7am. On the road in our rental at 8am and we arrived home right before noon. I honestly believe much of the turnaround for our b2b and boarding for the 9 night was due to the holiday weekend. It sounds like customs had very few people, which was the exact opposite today. Still getting settled in and unpacking, but I will add a lot of photos (some will be duplicates) and do a synopsis of the whole two weeks here in over the next couple days when I get my thoughts and notes together. Thank you to everyone for following along, and look forward to sharing more here shortly.

A BIG THANKS to you, Cody, and others for sharing such great information about the Navigator of the Seas!! Looking forward to your summary but, first and foremost, take a much-needed rest, gather your thoughts, and return to posting once rested and refreshed!! You earned it!!;) Again, many thanks for sharing your experience with us!!:*

What a great review. We will be doing the B2B starting on January 14th. Same Itin.

Question:

I noticed that you didn't go to the MDR on Lobster night. On one of our cruises...we didn't either, however, WJ served Lobster that night. Did they serve Lobster in the WJ?

Thank you both for sharing your experience.

What a great review. We will be doing the B2B starting on January 14th. Same Itin.

Question:

I noticed that you didn't go to the MDR on Lobster night. On one of our cruises...we didn't either, however, WJ served Lobster that night. Did they serve Lobster in the WJ?

Thank you both for sharing your experience.

While I’ve heard some ships serving lobster in the WJ, they did not on Navigator. I don’t dislike lobster, just don’t love it either and there wasn’t much else on the menu my wife liked so we gave t a pass. Hoping to do some photo uploads tonight and an overall review in a couple days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We lined up this morning at 630am for self disembark, was off the ship and curbside by 7am. On the road in our rental at 8am and we arrived home right before noon. I honestly believe much of the turnaround for our b2b and boarding for the 9 night was due to the holiday weekend. It sounds like customs had very few people, which was the exact opposite today. Still getting settled in and unpacking, but I will add a lot of photos (some will be duplicates) and do a synopsis of the whole two weeks here in over the next couple days when I get my thoughts and notes together. Thank you to everyone for following along, and look forward to sharing more here shortly.

Great review! Thank you for posting. Out of curiosity, did they offer the $29 class package in the fitness center during the 9-night sailing? Thanks!