Westpac CC with QBE Travel Insurance have now changed to Allianz as of 1 Oct 2017

Covered for Xmas cruise, Have been approved for PE for Japan next year and 2019 I will look at NRMA & Insure & Go. Covermore quote was $1100 with10% off $990. So hopefully try to do better than that. I will worry about that later.

Haha! I was just thinking that,......family over for home made Pizza night tonight, 1st December, Xmas tree lights go on, our deck is stained and furniture back on, do I need more reasons to start early???

Nah.....a Pinot Noir or Shiraz??:wine-glass:

Shiraz :D

Covered for Xmas cruise, Have been approved for PE for Japan next year and 2019 I will look at NRMA & Insure & Go. Covermore quote was $1100 with10% off $990. So hopefully try to do better than that. I will worry about that later.

NRMA is too dear and they wouldnt insure me for my PE after being with them all my life and i have 3 other policies with them

Insure & Go wins hands down and i think i told you early in the thread they covered me for my PE with an annual policy

Haha! I was just thinking that,......family over for home made Pizza night tonight, 1st December, Xmas tree lights go on, our deck is stained and furniture back on, do I need more reasons to start early???

Pinot Noir, in the fridge for an hour, so cellar temp. None of this red wine @ 34C like in sub tropical Wauchhope. lol.:halo: Above all enjoy. I am about to select a Chilean Merlot from my rack, I will whack that in the fridge for half hour, only 25C here. The big rain is on the way from Mexico.

NRMA is too dear and they wouldnt insure me for my PE after being with them all my life and i have 3 other policies with them

Insure & Go wins hands down and i think i told you early in the thread they covered me for my PE with an annual policy

Thanks I will definately get back to them re: Annual policy some insurers won't do a Annual if you are over 64 yrs

Hopefully by then others may have some experience of ANZ/Allianz re claims and pre existing cover.

Thanks I will definately get back to them re: Annual policy some insurers won't do a Annual if you are over 64 yrs

Deb's Annual Policy with Insure n Go went up $60 when she put in a different age, the one she will turn next month, (special birthday with a 0 on the end!!)

She said I am taking it our now!!

Strange Bob, I just did a dummy quote with Insure and Go, they wanted for two travellers World wide exc USA, 2 month trip : $971 for Gold and $877 for Silver. Way above what NRMA charged us for two, 200 to 300 bucks dearer, even with PE disclosed for me.

The base Insure and Go is reasonable but has many limitations, no good for us.:halo:

Hopefully by then others may have some experience of ANZ/Allianz re claims and pre existing cover.

Deb's Annual Policy with Insure n Go went up $60 when she put in a different age, the one she will turn next month, (special birthday with a 0 on the end!!)

She said I am taking it our now!!

Good idea

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

I did a quote with NRMA for my Europe trip next year. I was told the quote would be valid for 1 week. When I rang back exactly 1 week later I was told that the price had increased by $78. They couldn’t give me a reason but I’m sure it was because I had turned 60 on that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strange Bob, I just did a dummy quote with Insure and Go, they wanted for two travellers World wide exc USA, 2 month trip : $971 for Gold and $877 for Silver. Way above what NRMA charged us for two, 200 to 300 bucks dearer, even with PE disclosed for me.

The base Insure and Go is reasonable but has many limitations, no good for us.:halo:

Les i dont know how they work out the prices but for me NRMA were $1000 dearer and no PE unless i did it on a trip by trip basis but i got the annual policy with insure & go with Gold Cover for just over $500 and i'm a solo traveller and any missed ports and they pay me

Why be choosy start with the shiraz, move to the Pinot noir.:D

I did a quote with NRMA for my Europe trip next year. I was told the quote would be valid for 1 week. When I rang back exactly 1 week later I was told that the price had increased by $78. They couldn’t give me a reason but I’m sure it was because I had turned 60 on that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, that would have been it;)

Why be choosy start with the shiraz, move to the Pinot noir.:D

No the other way around something lighter first....lol

Ok, because it's Friday, I have started with a Vodka lime and soda......then perhaps onto a Chile Pinot to make Les happy;p

Just got my First Choice Liquor delivery, a nice mixed half dozen for Xmas included and my fav Casa Mendes Rose, but will they last until Xmas:')

Ok, because it's Friday, I have started with a Vodka lime and soda......then perhaps onto a Chile Pinot to make Les happy;p

Just got my First Choice Liquor delivery, a nice mixed half dozen for Xmas included and my fav Casa Mendes Rose, but will they last until Xmas:')

Be strong....lol

Not likely.

Be strong....lol

Someone can only stand so much.:cool:

Good pick Chez. I order my wines through First Choice, I make sure order a minimum of $150 worth, to get free delivery.:halo: Last order I got a stack of Wolf Blass Eaglehawk, reds and whites for $5 a bottle, everyday quaffer and lubbly jubbly.:*

Les i dont know how they work out the prices but for me NRMA were $1000 dearer and no PE unless i did it on a trip by trip basis but i got the annual policy with insure & go with Gold Cover for just over $500 and i'm a solo traveller and any missed ports and they pay me

Strange Bob, Strange.:confused:

I have Bank of Melbourne Credit Cards and as you are aware they are a subsidiary of the Wales,spoke with them and they assured me that QBE was still their Travel Insurer. Had a claim on Voyager trip a few years ago, about 45K QBE were terrific not one query.

I have Bank of Melbourne Credit Cards and as you are aware they are a subsidiary of the Wales,spoke with them and they assured me that QBE was still their Travel Insurer. Had a claim on Voyager trip a few years ago, about 45K QBE were terrific not one query.

Changed over to Allianz on 1 Oct 2017

https://www.bankofmelbourne.com.au/personal/credit-cards/credit-card-insurance-information