Cyber Monday prices available now

iluvit!

That guarantee only applies to bookings within the last 48 hours of the price drop, plus it's not promenently displayed anymore, so I don't think it affects that many people.

I was referring to the price drop policy priorities to final payment

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I was referring to the price drop policy priorities to final payment

I suspect that is one reason they add the "instant discount" component from time to time. This automatically excludes those with C&A balcony discounts.

which begs the question, will RCI be the first line to disallow price drops or as usual, follow NCL when they do it?

I doubt that would happen, as it would severely make people think twice about booking early. Their balance sheet looks much better when ships a year out are showing mostly full. I could see final payment being moved earlier (120 days?), changing the date of the no more price drops, but even then it might screw up their bookings, tough to tell.

I doubt that would happen, as it would severely make people think twice about booking early. Their balance sheet looks much better when ships a year out are showing mostly full. I could see final payment being moved earlier (120 days?), changing the date of the no more price drops, but even then it might screw up their bookings, tough to tell.

It would make no difference to me. I've never booked a cruise hoping for a price drop. I book early to get a good price and possibly a preferred cabin. Airlines do this, I know they aren't the same, but it works none the less

I'll have to exercise my cancel and rebook option

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

Unfortunately you'll pay a higher rate for that privilege in the future.

I'll likely book after final for my getaways, and book early for the more complicated trips