Cruises to Cuba?

rcarrosq

We have cruised with Carnival, Princess and RCL and are looking to cruise to Cuba. I saw a few on other lines but they're only 4-5 days. Has anyone done the Cuba cruise and if so, which line is good and is at least 7 days? Thanks for any and all suggestions

Oceania offers a 7 day cruise to Cuba, r/t from Miami. I'll be on the Dec. 8th trip. Ours goes to Havana, spending 2 days and an overnight, then to Cienfuegos and Santiago de Cuba.

Other cruiselines offer cruises that include some stops in Cuba, but I'm not sure if others offer an all-Cuba itinerary. Check the websites of cruiselines on which you'd be interested in sailing.

A couple of years ago a Canadian Company called Your Cuba Cruise ran a one week, Havana to Havana circumnavigation of Cuba. We did it and were very happy with it. Because of the embargo, supplies are difficult so it was not a 5 star experience, much more basic. It was a great way to see Cuba. I think the Canadians sold the company so I dont know if it is still running. Lots of talk about it on the Cuba pages.