No More Prepaid Parking for Port Canaveral Terminal Parking

Scotty G

I think they don't like that because of the large number of cars leaving at the same time creating backups.

Before RCI moved from Terminal 10 they were continually changing parking schemes but all included paying on departure as far as I remember. This was with Freedom and Enchantment as the larger passenger capacity ships sharing terminal 1.

Don't know how that would work with Allure and Mariner sharing Terminal 1.

We prepaid parking and sailed on MJ last week. Upon entering the garage, the lanes now have machines that are pre-pay with a credit card. There was one employee standing at the far right lane to check pre-paid docs and open the gate. Departure was same as always.

Before RCI moved from Terminal 10 they were continually changing parking schemes but all included paying on departure as far as I remember. This was with Freedom and Enchantment as the larger passenger capacity ships sharing terminal 1.

Don't know how that would work with Allure and Mariner sharing Terminal 1.

I recall that on our last trip out of T10 they were doing prepay at entrance. I had booked online and had a paper receipt.

It wouldn't scan, so the attendant just waved me through. No gates at departure

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Just double-checking here, For the Oasis next month, finding a parking space before embarkation at T1 shouldn't be a problem? Thanks

Huge parking structure at Terminal 1, connected to the terminal.

Use Park N Cruise. They are a lot cheaper and very reliable. (as long as there are no tornadoes in the area).

We use them all the time. Cars are safe, shuttles are always there no waiting, staff is always very friendly.