High Prices for 2019

Cap'n Ron

I pretty much rotate cruise lines each year. They are all going through the roof with their pricing. This is why I book two years ahead for all my cruises. None of them in the last few years have ever gone down in price from when I booked. I've had my 15 day Panama Canal cruise on the NCL Bliss for 2019 booked for some time already. It has already gone up several hundred dollars already.

Has anyone else noticed that the prices are very high starting in Spring/Summer 2019 for Seaside? They are almost double for the same itinerary in Fall 2018.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Forums mobile app

That has to be a mistake , they more than doubled from last night , but when you look at the prices per category $584 for an i2 comes out to over $ 2200 so it has to be another web site error.

Prices are the same for me in 2019 as my 2018 cruise

Just a thought when you go to look at prices make sure you are not on " brochure rate " those are like doubled

Looks like they may have resolved it. Prices are now much more inline with the current rates. Still an increase, but that is expected.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Forums mobile app

Edited by Cap'n Ron

Prices are the same for me in 2019 as my 2018 cruise

Just a thought when you go to look at prices make sure you are not on " brochure rate " those are like doubled

I just looked at my booking for February 23, 2019 in YC1 (which one is still available) and my price is the same, when I use my Black discount. I booked in June 2017 for my February 2019 sailing.

For my February 24, 2018 YC1 Sailing for Seaside, although I cannot check prices since there are no longer any YC1, I booked September 2017 for February 2018 and my invoice is $200 higher than what I paid for 2019.

Darn. The cruise I wanted to book for July 2019 is a 14-day cruise. No can do. We’ll have to change plans for our 50th. Very disappointed, but we had other tentative plans before we had our wonderful cruise on the Divina in Oct.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Darn. The cruise I wanted to book for July 2019 is a 14-day cruise. No can do. We’ll have to change plans for our 50th. Very disappointed, but we had other tentative plans before we had our wonderful cruise on the Divina in Oct.

Looks like maybe I was looking at a BTB schedule. Hope so. I’ll talk to my TA later.