SEC Championship game

tarps14

We are Bulldog fans and they just happen to be playing a very important game this Saturday. We will be aboard the Escape and sailaway is scheduled for 4p, i.e. game time. This is a CBS network game. Can you fine people give us the odds of actually being able to watch this game onboard? We are prepared to upgrade our internet perk to the unlimited plan if this is the only way we will be able to watch the game. Thank you in advance.....and GO DAWGS!

I have seen such questions many times on many of the cruise line specific boards. If a specific game is that important to you, do not schedule a cruise for that time period. I even heard one Princess cruiser complain that he had to watch the game he wanted in his inside cabin (lucky it was on even there) . He felt it should have been broadcast on the big screen above the pool.

I have seen such questions many times on many of the cruise line specific boards. If a specific game is that important to you, do not schedule a cruise for that time period. I even heard one Princess cruiser complain that he had to watch the game he wanted in his inside cabin (lucky it was on even there) . He felt it should have been broadcast on the big screen above the pool.

Cruises are scheduled many months in advance. Many college football fans have no idea if their team will be playing in the Conference Title Game or any other playoff games at the end of the season. So you can not forecast this ahead of time. And yes, college & pro football is very important to most Americans who follow their teams closely. In modern day when they can beam internet signals for passengers while out at sea, they should also make available more sports channels within their sports bar.

As for the UGA fan. I would estimate same results as last time ya'll played Auburn...LOL

I only wish we knew months in advance how a team would be doing at the end of the season. We'd be in Vegas in a heart beat! This cruise was booked in July. No way on God's green earth could we have known UGA would make the SEC Championship. They have far exceeded anyone's expectations. I'm guessing you're not much of a sports fan if you think this is possible.

And as for you, AtlGator-predict what you will. I think we'll see a very different (and determined) Bulldog team this time around. It has already been proven twice this season that AU is not invincible.

We are Bulldogs fans of the MissState brand. I’m not sure which perks you picked, but last year we cruised during the season opener and we were able to live stream the game with our free internet package, no upgrade needed.

I only wish we knew months in advance how a team would be doing at the end of the season. We'd be in Vegas in a heart beat! This cruise was booked in July. No way on God's green earth could we have known UGA would make the SEC Championship. They have far exceeded anyone's expectations. I'm guessing you're not much of a sports fan if you think this is possible.

And as for you, AtlGator-predict what you will. I think we'll see a very different (and determined) Bulldog team this time around. It has already been proven twice this season that AU is not invincible.

True fans would assume their team would be in the title game and plan accordingly.

Good luck today. I hope you get to watch and I hope the SEC championship game goes better for you than the Pac-12 championship went for me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app

Did you get to watch the game?

Side note...my boss went to Georgia and the night of the NCAA Championship game we have a company yearly kickoff meeting in Las Vegas ahead of CES which usually includes a team building event in the evening. He said if Georgia is in the final and the company tries to prevent him from seeing it he will literally quit his job :D.