Electrical outlets

tjcletzgo

Yes it is designed to be used with electric shave

So regular plug won't work?

A two prong plug (ungrounded) with non-polarized blades (both plug blades are equal width) is required, and the outlet is limited to about 5 watts, so as stated, razors, beard trimmers, and electronic chargers (not laptops, but phones, etc) are about all that will work.

Hello, is there an electrical outlet in the bathroom on the Ruby?

Thank you!:cool:

We just got off a week long cruise on the Ruby. Yes there is a plug in the bathroom (as mentioned for shavers and such). My husband used it to charge his phone! There is a regular plug in the room next to the desk (we were in a balcony) and I used that for my blow dryer. Never had a problem. There is also a plug in the wall behind the TV and most TVs have a USB you can charge your phones/electronic devices in as well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

We just got off a week long cruise on the Ruby. Yes there is a plug in the bathroom (as mentioned for shavers and such). My husband used it to charge his phone! There is a regular plug in the room next to the desk (we were in a balcony) and I used that for my blow dryer. Never had a problem. There is also a plug in the wall behind the TV and most TVs have a USB you can charge your phones/electronic devices in as well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

I miss the shelf behind the TV from the older ships. :( At least you could charge all your items at one time & not have them scattered on the limited desk space.

A two prong plug (ungrounded) with non-polarized blades (both plug blades are equal width) is required, and the outlet is limited to about 5 watts, so as stated, razors, beard trimmers, and electronic chargers (not laptops, but phones, etc) are about all that will work.

We use the bathroom outlet for a night light

26989064229_b12f116dc1_z.jpgRoyal Princess Bathroom Night Light _3336 by Howard, on Flickr

These nightlights are on Amazon and cheap. we also use them in the cabin.

My toenail clipper nicely holds up the flap.

Photo taken on the Royal Princess. The Regal and Caribbean Princess are also the same.

Howard