Speciality dining packages have disappeared from 'Enhance Your Cruise'

Smurf2017

I put a couple of drinks packages and the 4 restaurant dining package in a shopping basket for our Divina cruise next February but did not pay yet. Reading that the dining packages have been removed from Seaside, I went back to check on ours and all the dining packages have been removed on Divina too. Now I am kicking myself for not paying at the time.

Has anyone heard why MSC have done this or if they are likely to reappear, maybe in a different format or price?

Just looked at my cart and the package for multiple specialty dining still shows but it won't go to the screen where I can pay for it. Guess that means they're in the process of getting it back online maybe? No price change as yet at least. Here's crossing fingers it stays that way after the fix.

Just looked at my cart and the package for multiple specialty dining still shows but it won't go to the screen where I can pay for it. Guess that means they're in the process of getting it back online maybe? No price change as yet at least. Here's crossing fingers it stays that way after the fix.

Obviously still a way to go as they are not showing up for me yet.

Thanks for the heads up.

Haha good one! I got an email from MSC today (see screen pics) saying check out our specialty dining packages for your upcoming Seaside save 25% off onboard pricing...yeah you click the links provided and none of them are there to pick and add to the cart. Silly systems at MSC. e55d9326267fce44e158d51eb4897b99.jpg5964466dc487f9017df85d4a13b56806.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Haha good one! I got an email from MSC today (see screen pics) saying check out our specialty dining packages for your upcoming Seaside save 25% off onboard pricing...yeah you click the links provided and none of them are there to pick and add to the cart. Silly systems at MSC.

I guess we just have to hope that the same IT department aren't responsible for programming the ship's navigation system. Who knows where would end up.

Haha good one! I got an email from MSC today (see screen pics) saying check out our specialty dining packages for your upcoming Seaside save 25% off onboard pricing...yeah you click the links provided and none of them are there to pick and add to the cart. Silly systems at MSC.5964466dc487f9017df85d4a13b56806.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is the one I want to book. Hopefully it will show up eventually! I got an email saying the drink packages are 15% off what they would be onboard.