Steakhouse Reservation Confirmation

Cookie2boys

We will be cruising Christmas week and on Sunday I filled out a request for Steakhouse and Cucina on Magic. I received confirmation within a couple hours for Cucina but nothing for Steakhouse. So I sent in another request on Tuesday but still have not heard anything. Being that it's Christmas week, did I wait too late to reserve and if they are booked would they not let me know? Or does it take several days to receive confirmation one way or the other?

Perhaps the night or time you requested for the Steakhouse has lots of bookings already, and the Maitre'D is saving a few tables for any Diamnod or Platinum guests who have guaranteed and priority seating?

As already suggested, I would send a repeat request and see what happens.

I emailed October 16 and 17th for our thanksgiving day 7pm reservation and got notice the very next day that it was reserved. We were on the valor and I am Platinum but my cousin is not. Don't know if that was why I got a response the next day but it is worth emailing again. The steakhouse was awesome. Now, we did miss a really great meal on the buffet but booked because we were unsure of how the thanksgiving food would be. If I had to do again I would have booked the first elegant night instead of embarkation day. We were there too late and got too full and had our initial meal about 2pm from guys burgers and the wok. Our reservations were 7pm because I didn't want to have to rush with unpacking and getting luggage, etc,

Sent from my iPad using Forums

just today I made changes to our 2 nights in the steakhouse reservations. We added a fifth person to our party, so I sent a quick email to Pride steakhouse and they responded within a couple hours. Real easy to reach them.

Thanks, yes I have tried 2 times through website and never get an answer.....

Yes, same happened to me. I tried twice through website and never got answer. I emailed steakhouse directly due to responses on this thread and I got confirmation in 3 hours.

I emailed October 16 and 17th for our thanksgiving day 7pm reservation and got notice the very next day that it was reserved. We were on the valor and I am Platinum but my cousin is not. Don't know if that was why I got a response the next day but it is worth emailing again. The steakhouse was awesome. Now, we did miss a really great meal on the buffet but booked because we were unsure of how the thanksgiving food would be. If I had to do again I would have booked the first elegant night instead of embarkation day. We were there too late and got too full and had our initial meal about 2pm from guys burgers and the wok. Our reservations were 7pm because I didn't want to have to rush with unpacking and getting luggage, etc,

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I don't think status has a whole lot to do with it. We are both Diamond and had a devil of a time getting a response from the Valor. It took multiple e-mails after waiting over a month for an answer from the form on Carnival.com. We got reservations, but neither was for the time we requested. But, it was worth the hassle as we had 2 wonderful meals with Krys and Yulli as our great waiters. In fact, the second night we were seated somewhere else by the hostess and they came over and moved us to a window table in their station that they had been saving for us. They dealt with the hostess, who for whatever reason was not happy. We doubled their tip that night!