Sailing tomorrow arrival time question

jcruiser8888

We are sailing out of Port Canaveral on the Carnival Sunshine Dec 1 2017. I couldn't get FTTF, we have a 12:30 to 1:00 boarding slot. My question is what time should we arrive at the port to start the embarkation process ? Any tip would be appreciated.

John

12:30 pm

I am not sure how it's done at PC but in Miami they had a line for late/early arrivals so if you arrive before your assigned time you would get into that line. We had an assigned time of noon to 12:30 and by noon we were in the Atrium with a drink in our hands. The new check in procedure is fast. Of course YMMV.

• 1 month later...

If you arrive before your assigned check-in time, supposedly, you won't be allowed to enter the terminal, until your assigned check-in time. Just like all other rules, the big question remains how strictly it is enforced. On our recent Sunshine cruise, the ship was late in arriving back to port, so everyone was backed up a bit.

If you arrive before your assigned check-in time, supposedly, you won't be allowed to enter the terminal, until your assigned check-in time. Just like all other rules, the big question remains how strictly it is enforced. On our recent Sunshine cruise, the ship was late in arriving back to port, so everyone was backed up a bit.

It is enforced. The people doing the enforcing aren't Carnival employees.