Princess Cruises' Exclusively Caribbean Sale (December 12 - 26, 2017)

MCC retired

Princess Cruises' Exclusively Caribbean Sale (December 12 - 26, 2017)

Sail the Caribbean surrounded by the best beaches in the world. This incredible deal on February – April 2018 sailings offers plenty of extra savings to splurge on a few extra Mai Tais or a teeny bikini. But hurry, this sale is only two weeks long!

• Fares from $99 per guest, per day*
  • FREE gratuities (1st and 2nd guests)‡
  • 3rd & 4th guest fares from $15 per guest, per day*
  • Reduced Nonrefundable Deposits

US Flyer:

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/PC_ECS_StartsSoon_e-flyer_US.PDF

Same here, if we move our dates up to end of FEB.

I am surprised they give a 24 hour crossover!

I was going to double check the dates!

I am not sure that these end of Feb sailings will be included?

PS: Just in case it helps you, Island Wannabe, if you didn't get a good discounted fare on your cruise... Do the 'drill down' thing on your cruise, go all the way thru like you are booking, and see if there is a cabin/category that might work for you at a really nice discount. I put a hold on a cabin when I saw the opportunity. We might move our dates up

So Princess now wants to list prices per day not per cruise? Do people fall for this as being a bargain or a better fare without doing the math for the length of the cruise? These are sales gimmicks and you need to watch the bottom line.

Same here, if we move our dates up to end of FEB.

I am surprised they give a 24 hour crossover!

I was going to double check the dates!

I am not sure that these end of Feb sailings will be included?

PS: Just in case it helps you, Island Wannabe, if you didn't get a good discounted fare on your cruise... Do the 'drill down' thing on your cruise, go all the way thru like you are booking, and see if there is a cabin/category that might work for you at a really nice discount. I put a hold on a cabin when I saw the opportunity. We might move our dates up

I actually think I got a good price as it has never been as low since. However I always look for an even better deal!!! I am pretty certain end of Feb Caribbean cruises are included from the flyer. Guess I just have to wait 11 days to see!!!!

Thanks for the suggestions though. Can't wait to be back on a ship.

The only one I am seeing on the flyer, the examples, that begins before March is the 10 day Eastern Caribbean Voyager.

On the one cruise, with the special prices listed once one gets to 'booking' I have been seeing, for example, balconies starting at $744.00. Minisuite Guarantee $849.00 and $884.00

I wonder if we will end up on the same cruise!!!

Edited by Wishing on a star

• 2 weeks later...

Yes this "sale" is on the website. Now, again, for my March, 2018, cruise I actually paid $180 LESS for a CC mini-suite than they are showing for a deluxe balcony under this sale! Needless to say, not such a good sale. But they do have gratuities back on but deposit is non-refundable.

Pooh