How quickly is OBC refunded if cancelling a cruise planner purchase?

I bought the drink package for my cruise, but I'm now thinking of cancelling and purchasing the drink and internet bundle instead. As I used some OBC for the initial purchase, how long will it take to get the OBC refunded so I can use it again? Thanks!

I would give it a few minutes or maybe an hour. I have done it before . Don’t remember exactly the time length but I know it was quick .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would give it a few minutes or maybe an hour. I have done it before . Don’t remember exactly the time length but I know it was quick .

Perfect. There's a sale running as well, so I was concerned that if it took several days for the refund, I'd miss out on the discount. Thanks for the quick response!

Perfect. There's a sale running as well, so I was concerned that if it took several days for the refund, I'd miss out on the discount. Thanks for the quick response!

No problem. If fir some reason it’s taking too long I would just call Royal. They could help you .

Thanks for the heads up in the sale!

I bought the drink package for my cruise, but I'm now thinking of cancelling and purchasing the drink and internet bundle instead. As I used some OBC for the initial purchase, how long will it take to get the OBC refunded so I can use it again? Thanks!

Others have reported the OBC being credited immediately.