12/17/2017 Regal Princess

Sunilius

I got to the port around 11am and I was quickly passed along from one check in station to another. Then after receiving my room card I was guided towards the waiting room. I was only sitting a minute before they started boarding us and I was on by 11:15am(I was in group 4).

So good to hear! We were delayed getting in this morning and I was wondering what impact it would have on the next cruise. Glad the answer turned out to be none. Have a fantastic time on the Regal. We miss her already.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I got to the port around 11am and I was quickly passed along from one check in station to another. Then after receiving my room card I was guided towards the waiting room. I was only sitting a minute before they started boarding us and I was on by 11:15am(I was in group 4).

Very fast boarding. Bon Voyage!

Are you doing a "live-from"?

We also will be boarding the Regal on Jan 21st.

mrpayroll, daydreamer16, Loggra ( Rob and Kathy), Lucky TGO ( Tony), and Sailorgirl65 ( Kathy and John) come on over to the Rollcall and make yourselves known. Looking forward to meeting you.

Jim and Jean

So good to hear! We were delayed getting in this morning and I was wondering what impact it would have on the next cruise. Glad the answer turned out to be none. Have a fantastic time on the Regal. We miss her already.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What time did you get in? Have an early flight in Feb. and curious how late was late.