Alcohol , Non Alcohol Drink related questions and a question for the ladies.

thesmiths

That's the last thing I heard too, even for pregnant partners.......I can see both sides of it, I guess they have to draw the line somewhere but if someone can provide medical proof they are not drinking......

How easy would it be to make up that medical proof? 5 minutes with a good word processor?;)

Thanks all!

Much appreciated.

Sent out the Passports on Tuesday, my wife asked why I was getting hers renewed.

She knew mine was expired and I was heading on business trip in April to Bangkok, so I told her it only made sense to have them both done at the same time.....so we are not off schedule with each other.. she bought it..

So surprise is still going on!

As far as alcohol. I am just going to order a bottle for the cabin for me and pay as I go.

( I will check once onboard though for 1 package)

Strawberries are a must as well as chocolate cake thanks..plus I'll do the flowers...going to do away withe hanging decorations, Order a Hoodie, tote bag so she can have after the cruise.

Glad I saved for this...!

Thanks again.

It sounds like you covered the surprise pretty well! I love your thoughtfulness in wanting to send some surprises to the cabin for her! That’s something I’ve always secretly wished my husband would do when we sail, so I’d say you are making some great choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Get a bunch of photos done on elegant night! My family tried a bunch of photographers and got a killer pic[emoji1303]it’s so nice to have a professional photo to commemorate your anniversary [emoji16]

On another cruise we did the Dream Studio photo shoot which turned out great. I purchased 6 photos for $200 (the starting package was $1,200[emoji15]) and those pics are fantastic!

Bottom line, get some pics done! Have a great cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks all.

Again for the ladies.

How far do I take the surprise?

Cruise is May 3rd.... I Have flights and hotel booked in Miami for 2 nights prior.

She has no idea. ( So far I have covered my tracks well)

Just not sure how far,,I was thinking Mid April?

Edited by thesmiths

Thanks all.

Again for the ladies.

How far do I take the surprise?

Cruise is May 3rd.... I Have flights and hotel booked in Miami for 2 nights prior.

She has no idea. ( So far I have covered my tracks well)

Just not sure how far,,I was thinking Mid April?

Unless you are willing to pick out her wardrobe and all accessories mid-April sounds about right.:)

You know your wife best but if it was me, I'd want at least a month's notice. She may want to makes appointments for hair/nails etc and do some shopping for outfits/swimsuit.

Thank you, I'll make some appointments for her!

I'll have my daughter say she made them and did it for a Momma Daughter day...

Make sure her Drivers license is current if she uses that for ID. I just renewed mine at the last minute [emoji15]

Good idea thank you.

Passport will work, correct?

But will check expiration on the license.

If you write a review, post a link in this thread so we can read about the “big reveal”![emoji16]

Will do for sure...

Just trying to figure out how to present it?

Its been a few years since we cruised.

Does Carnival send out some type of packet via USPS or Courier and if so how soon before the cruise.

I'm out of country one month prior to the cruise on business for 8 days and would hate like heck for her to find out that way? If they don't I want to reveal it after I get back, that would be April 8th and we fly to MIA on May 3rd.

We talked about new luggage as our luggage is old old.....and has seen many many miles....

I mentioned buying some new for my business trip and she thought thought was a good idea...

Buy the luggage and put a big picture of the cruise ship and a Happy Anniversary start packing sign after I get back?

Will do for sure...

Just trying to figure out how to present it?

Its been a few years since we cruised.

Does Carnival send out some type of packet via USPS or Courier and if so how soon before the cruise.

I'm out of country one month prior to the cruise on business for 8 days and would hate like heck for her to find out that way? If they don't I want to reveal it after I get back, that would be April 8th and we fly to MIA on May 3rd.

We talked about new luggage as our luggage is old old.....and has seen many many miles....

I mentioned buying some new for my business trip and she thought thought was a good idea...

Buy the luggage and put a big picture of the cruise ship and a Happy Anniversary start packing sign after I get back?

I think the luggage is a good plan! Could even put it inside after you get home and find some excuse to have her open it (honey I’ve been packing for my business trip, can you check and seee if I put in my toiletry bag?) and have her find the announcement inside

This is really sweet and I hope she loves it! Let us know how the reveal goes

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Nothing is mailed to you. Everything ( boarding passes, luggage tags, Heath form ) is on-line under your booking number.

So unless DW has access to your email/ Carnival account, your surprise should be OK.

Your luggage idea is great. Your timing gives

her plenty of time to make those hair/nail appointments or shop.

Nothing is mailed to you. Everything ( boarding passes, luggage tags, Heath form ) is on-line under your booking number.

So unless DW has access to your email/ Carnival account, your surprise should be OK.

Your luggage idea is great. Your timing gives

her plenty of time to make those hair/nail appointments or shop.

Perfect thank you ! Will change my password just to be safe.

Passports came back yesterday, my wife said now we can go somewhere... I told her we would talk about it after I get back from my business trip to Bangkok :)

Perfect thank you ! Will change my password just to be safe.

Passports came back yesterday, my wife said now we can go somewhere... I told her we would talk about it after I get back from my business trip to Bangkok :)

May 5th will be here before we know it ( hopefully).