Gift Cards - AARP

cellfree

Is there an E-Mail for the $500.00? I only see Mail option.

Saw the Email option for $100.00.

The $500 email option comes and goes (quite frequently might I add). You just gotta keep an eye on it. I had to order a lot of gift cards recently and bought all except 1 of my $500 gift cards via egift. I only made the mistake of getting the physical card once, because I accidentally clicked the wrong thing.(Not paying attention)

The $500 email option comes and goes (quite frequently might I add). You just gotta keep an eye on it. I had to order a lot of gift cards recently and bought all except 1 of my $500 gift cards via egift. I only made the mistake of getting the physical card once, because I accidentally clicked the wrong thing.(Not paying attention)

Thank you, what is the time frame for a $500.00 delivered via the Pony Express these days?

The cards have been available every day for a couple months now since Verizon did away with their points rewards and no longer sell the Carnival gift cards. Now AARP and Allstate constantly have them in stock.

Allstate has these cards..but you must enroll in there "safe driving" program.

this is where they have you download an app...which tells them how you drive, how hard you brake, if you are speeding... NO THANK YOU! dont need big brother in my car, not to save a few bucks..

Allstate has these cards..but you must enroll in there "safe driving" program.

this is where they have you download an app...which tells them how you drive, how hard you brake, if you are speeding... NO THANK YOU! dont need big brother in my car, not to save a few bucks..

You don't have to download the App to your phone. They still give you a lot of points to just sign up. The day after I bought as many gift cards with the points I had I turned around and deleted my account. I do mainly buy my gift cards through AARP, but it is still nice to have this option if you don't have enough points to buy what you need through AARP.

Saved $600.00 paying off our cruise using gift cards! :D

You don't have to download the App to your phone. They still give you a lot of points to just sign up. The day after I bought as many gift cards with the points I had I turned around and deleted my account. I do mainly buy my gift cards through AARP, but it is still nice to have this option if you don't have enough points to buy what you need through AARP.

Saved $600.00 paying off our cruise using gift cards! :D

This. You do not need to have the app. Even if you did, you do not need to be an Allstate customer to get their rewards so regardless of your driving, even if it's sent to them, does you/them no good.

There's several threads about the Allstate Rewards on here, and if you look through them there are codes posted to get bonus points. Enough for several thousand dollars worth actually.

Are the AARP ones still available? I do not see them on their website. Does someone have a direct link to them if they are still available?

Once you login to the Rewards for good site, go to "Redeem my points" then Gift Cards > Travel

The $100, $100 ECard and $500 card are all available right now. The $500 ECard isn't currently.

To use the AARP gift cards do you have to book directly with Carnival Cruise Line to use the certificates or can you use your personal travel agency. Also, can the be used for on board credit?

Thanks

Joan

The gift cards can be used for anything Carnival related. Cruise bookings, on board spending, excursions, whatever.

I don't know about using with a TA, we've never used one and refuse to. Someone else can answer though.

To use the AARP gift cards do you have to book directly with Carnival Cruise Line to use the certificates or can you use your personal travel agency. Also, can the be used for on board credit?

Thanks

Joan

My TA (brick and mortar, not on line) applies them to the cruise fare.

Guest Services will apply them to your S&S account.

Happy sailing.

• 5 months later...

My cruise is paid for and I've been purchasing Carnival gift cards (physical ones) for our spending money with each pay check. Today I bought an e-gift one. How do I put that in my S&S account or how can I get guest services to do so?

My cruise is paid for and I've been purchasing Carnival gift cards (physical ones) for our spending money with each pay check. Today I bought an e-gift one. How do I put that in my S&S account or how can I get guest services to do so?

Print it out and bring it with you. Guest services will apply it to your acct

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So if I want to use multiple cards to pay for my carnival cruise can I do it online or do I have to call someone from Carnival and go through each one of the cards? assuming I was paying say $1000, I would have to have 10 x $100 cards, am I able to enter in each one in the payment area online and watch my balance go down by 100 per entry?

Ps. On the AARP site last night I only saw $100 cards available no 500 .

Thanks

So if I want to use multiple cards to pay for my carnival cruise can I do it online or do I have to call someone from Carnival and go through each one of the cards? assuming I was paying say $1000, I would have to have 10 x $100 cards, am I able to enter in each one in the payment area online and watch my balance go down by 100 per entry?

Thanks

You can do it all online. It will ask if you have another card to enter and you just keep putting in your numbers.

Thanks

Yeah that’s what’s showing a few days ago they had 100 and 500. Regular and e-gift. Ugh i was hoping to purchase the e gift ones. I have final payment this week. I wonder when there will be more

Sent from my iPhone using Forums