Questions about LCV Upgrades

Host Jazzbeau

I understand that when you get an LCV Upgrade you do NOT get the increased LCV points for that category. My question is: do you get all the other amenities that come with your new category? Specifically, we just upgraded from a CC suite to a CW suite, which the website indicates comes with $300 OBC. Do we get that? [it makes a difference in planning Unlimited Internet upgrades and Chef's Table reservations, so I'd like to know before boarding.]

Received an answer from LCV today: yes!!!

Thank you for contacting Le Club Voyage Program. In regards to your query, the Onboard Credit for Top Suite Guests has been added to your reservation along with the other suite benefits. The points you will received will be for the original category booked which would be for Club Continent Suite. Please let us know if you have further questions.

Received an answer from LCV today: yes!!!

Thank you for contacting Le Club Voyage Program. In regards to your query, the Onboard Credit for Top Suite Guests has been added to your reservation along with the other suite benefits. The points you will received will be for the original category booked which would be for Club Continent Suite. Please let us know if you have further questions.

Great!

Phil