Santa Azamara’s Christmas present to Cruise critic posters!

uktog

That makes me very happy Ann...even if it's only Sccchhh and not the better one!

I hope Santa brought a sleigh full of it! [emoji1]

I will try and not drink it all. It’s also schh soda and ginger ale so CJ is v v happy

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I will try and not drink it all. It’s also schh soda and ginger ale so CJ is v v happy

Ann, we must have been "very good girls" in 2017 for Santa to give us such a lovely present! I hope he remembered to deliver to Quest too.

Looks like it will be a very Merry Christmas for you and CJ. 😄

Just a note of caution but it could depend on where the ship was last provisioned.

Or where Santa filled his Sleigh.

It would be interesting to hear what they currently have onboard Quest has they are sailing out of Miami.

Edited by Bloodaxe

On Quest now sitting in the Living room. Just asked barman and was told they only have Canadian Club on board.

For some reason ( unbeknown to us ... or, maybe, anyone else?) the Asian cruises usually have Schhh. ..you know who.. but those in Europe and the Caribbean etc have the "wonderful" Royal Club ....

For some reason ( unbeknown to us ... or, maybe, anyone else?) the Asian cruises usually have Schhh. ..you know who.. but those in Europe and the Caribbean etc have the "wonderful" Royal Club ....

It most probably depends on where the ship picks up supplies.

Yes, I am sure it does.

We are sometimes completely mystified by the provisioning on Azamara.. we once asked for fine french green beans (haricots verts) on a Mediterranean cruise only to be told that they were "not available in Europe"!

Probably because the ones for sale in our supermarkets are usually from Kenya!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I regret to have to tell everyone the AWFUL news, my Christmas toy is broken. Schweppes was only a temporary present because of provisioning in Singapore. Abnormal tonic service will resume very soon.

I regret to have to tell everyone the AWFUL news, my Christmas toy is broken. Schweppes was only a temporary present because of provisioning in Singapore. Abnormal tonic service will resume very soon.

I am not at all surprised, Phil and I did try to warn you not to get used to it.

Edited by Bloodaxe

Oh No Ann! 😢

I am not at all surprised, Phil and I did try to warn you not to get used to it.

I know but I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt - silly silly me!

I do know onboard they would want it to be a permanent product and have raised this with HO before.