RCCL Care Team

SamFritz

I posted this on the Royal page too as the Care Team is operated by the parent company, but my brother and his wife were on the Equinox so I’m putting it here as well.

Late Tuesday night I received word that my brother and his wife were killed the Costa Maya tour bus crash. Having now safely returned home from the most unwanted stay in Playa Del Carmen imaginable, I feel it is very important to acknowledge the wonderful support that the Royal Caribbean Care Team provided to Diana and I while we were there.

In addition to lovingly and professionally guiding us through the necessary steps to facilitate the repatriation of our beloveds’ remains, they made every arrangement from flights, to hotels, to transportation, and meals. They even provided a grief counselor, who met us upon our arrival at the Cancun airport and was with us at every critical moment and available to us at anytime we just wanted to talk with someone.

I am so grateful for the people of the RCCL Care Team. Without them we would most certainly be spending this holiday away from our family and trying to accomplish over the next week or two, what we just did in four days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry Sam for the loss of your Andy and his wife Jody. I know from talking with your cousin Mike, your family has endured a great deal of pain and suffering and all of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Glad to know that RCCL/Celebrity cared, and reached out to provide help and comfort after the accident, and helped navigate you through the repatriation of your family's remains.

I appreciate you sharing the story, as it could have easily have been any of us in the same shoes that Andy and Jody stood in. A true reminder how fragile all our lives are, and that we take so much for granted, and it can be gone in an instant.

I hope over time the pleasant memories you shared with your brother will overtake the sadness and loss you are feeling now.

Sam,

As difficult as it is, thank you for sharing your experience with X and RCCL.

It sounds like they will be there for you over the long haul to resolve many things as much as they can.

Please know that you are in our family's prayers and thoughts....

Warmest regards and profoundest condolences....

When i hear people complaining about cruise lines cost-cutting i am heartened to know that in your time of need they took care of you in such a caring and professional way. My heart goes out to you, your family, and the families of the others who were lost or injured. Peace to you.

Our prayers go out to you and your family in this most difficult time. We send our most sincere condolences for the loss you've experienced. Thank you for taking the time to share the positive help you received. It is most generous on your part. We're glad that RCCL offered help to ease your burdens.

Sam,

I’m amazed at your generosity in taking the time to let us know about the wonderful support you and Diana received from the RCCL care team. Your description of the support provided by the RCCL care team seems like a small bright spot in the devastation you and the other bereaved families have experienced.

I’m so very sorry for the loss of your beloved brother and sister-in-law, and you and your family remain in my thoughts and prayers. May time heal your pain and leave only memories of happy times together.

I can’t atop thinking about you and your loved ones. We who are anticipating a joyful Christmas have just received the ultimate reminder of how very fortunate we are. May we draw on your fine example of grace and dignity amidst unspeakable grief to do good in our communities and in the world in 2018.

My sincere condolences, Sam.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sam,

I’m amazed at your generosity in taking the time to let us know about the wonderful support you and Diana received from the RCCL care team. Your description of the support provided by the RCCL care team seems like a small bright spot in the devastation you and the other bereaved families have experienced.

I’m so very sorry for the loss of your beloved brother and sister-in-law, and you and your family remain in my thoughts and prayers. May time heal your pain and leave only memories of happy times together.

Beautifully stated. Sam, my deepest sympathy to you and your family.