New Promo coming?

bostonbill

I wanted to make sure I was booked under the lower gratuity cost, as the tips are not evenly distributed, and I give cash to the employees that really stand out.

You can accomplish the same thing financially by going to GS on the ship and removing the extra grats.

New promo (same promo just extended) Jan 4-31 is 30% off every guest, up to $100 in OBC

Added promo for bookings Jan 4 - 10 is up to an extra $150 in OBC.

Ken do you know what the OBC for a 4 night inside or OV cabin will be on the Jan 4 - 10 promo? Might have to book a Mariner 2020 cruise, don't have anything yet for 2020:halo: Thanks

I recommend booking before January 2, 2018 to avoid the increase in gratuity. They’re currently running a very good promo

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That only works if you prepay the gratuities

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not sure what you are saying. Did you get $200 OBC from a promo fare (not OBC from booking on board) in addition to getting a C&A balcony discount?

t was a special promo that they were running. I believe it was around Black Friday/Cyber Monday that the $200 obcs came with a non-refundable fare on a balcony. In addition, I got form my TA, pre-paid grats, dinner for 2 at a specialty restaurant, $50 loyalty obc, and $100 Thanksgiving special obc.

Below is RCL's promo:

Price is per person, in USD, cruise only, applies to selectsailings, based on double-occupancy, and reflects any promotional savings.Non-refundable deposit booking (“NRDB”) cancelled prior to final payment duedate will receive a future cruise credit in the amount of the deposit minus a$100 per person service fee ("FCC"). FCC is non-transferable andexpires after 12-months from issue date. $100 per person service fee applies tochanges to NRDB ship or sail date. Deposits made toward Guarantees and Grand Suitesand higher categories are non-refundable and are subject to NRD Booking Terms.Cruise must be booked between November 24, 2017 through November 27, 2017 at11:59 PM EST (West Coast ext. 11:59 PM PST) the “Offer Period”. Offer appliesto sailings departing on or after December 24, 2017. Offer includes 50% offcruise fare of second guest who must be booked in the same stateroom as a firstguest who books at full fare (“BOGO”). Kids Sail for Less includes 25% cruisefare savings for 3rd guests and higher booked in the same stateroom as thefirst two qualifying guests. Deck the Holidays Deals offer provides onboardcredit for guests who book a holiday sailing departing from December 19, 2017through December 31, 2017 and December 18, 2018 through December 31, 2018.Offer includes an onboard credit determined by category booked and sailinglength: $25 to spend onboard for Interior and Ocean View on sailings 5-nightsor less, $50 to spend onboard for Balcony and Suite on sailings 5-nights orless, $50 to spend onboard for Interior and Ocean View on sailings 6-nights orlonger and $100 to spend onboard for Balcony and $150 to spend onboard forSuites on sailings 6-nights or longer. Additionally, Black Friday/Cyber MondaySale provides onboard credit determined by category booked and sailing length:$50 to spend onboard for Interior and Ocean View on sailings 5 nights or less,$100 to spend onboard for Balconies and $150 to spend onboard for Suites onsailings 5 nights and less, $75 to spend onboard for Interior and Ocean View onsailings 6 nights and longer, $200 to spend onboard for Balconies on sailings 6nights or longer, and $300 to spend onboard for Suites on sailings 6 nights orlonger. Deck the Holidays and Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale offers exclude Chinadepartures. NRDB that are booked six months or more prior to the cruisedeparture date are eligible to receive a per stateroom onboard credit("OBC") in the following amount: for sailings 5-nights and less, $25OBC for Interior and Ocean View, and $50 OBC for Balcony and Suite; and forsailings of 6-nights and longer, $50 OBC for Interior and Ocean View, $100 OBCfor Balcony and Suite. OBC is in USD, has no cash value, is non-transferable,not redeemable for cash, and will expire if not used by 10:00 p.m. on the lastevening of the cruise. Offer excludes China departures. All other charges,including, but not limited to, taxes, fees and port expenses, are additionaland apply to all guests. BOGO does not apply to third and higher occupancyguests. BOGO offer is combinable with NRDB OBC, Kids Sail Free, promotionalOBCs and instant savings, NextCruise offers, restricted discounts (for example,Senior, Resident, Military), Crown and Anchor discounts and ShareholderBenefits. Deck the Holidays and Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale are combinablewith each other, NextCruise offers, NRDB OBC, and restricted discounts (forexample, Senior, Resident, Military) but is not combinable with Shareholderbenefits and Crown and Anchor discounts. BOGO50 bookings made for Chinadepartures are combinable with NextCruise offers and Crown and Anchorbalcony/suites discounts only. All offers are not combinable with any otheroffer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Standard Group, Interline,Travel Agent, Travel Agent Friends and Family, Weekly Sales Events, Net Rates.After the Offer Period, the Offer will be removed from the booking if the guestcancels and reinstates the booking or rebooks into a new booking on the sameship and sail date, applies a fare change, or changes the ship or sail date ofthe booking; certain other changes to the booking may also result in removal ofthe Offer. Offer applies to new, individual and named group bookings confirmedat prevailing rates. Individual reservations may be transferred into anexisting group, assuming required criteria are met, though full deposit will berequired at time of transfer. Failure to apply the required full deposit amountmay result in the cancellation of the booking. Single occupancy guests paying200% cruise fare are eligible for full amount of Offer; single occupancy guestspaying less than 200% cruise fare are eligible for a prorated amount of theOffer. Offer available to residents of United States and Canada. Prices andOffer are subject to availability and change without notice, capacitycontrolled, and may be withdrawn at any time. Royal Caribbean Internationalreserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and tochange or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice.©2017 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships’ registry: Bahamas.

t was a special promo that they were running. I believe it was around Black Friday/Cyber Monday that the $200 obcs came with a non-refundable fare on a balcony. In addition, I got form my TA, pre-paid grats, dinner for 2 at a specialty restaurant, $50 loyalty obc, and $100 Thanksgiving special obc. ...

Good deal to get OBC that can be combined with with balcony discount.

Good deal to get OBC that can be combined with with balcony discount.

Bob, the $200 was a special case and I was surprised as it usually was $100 obc with a non-refundable cabin fare. To be sure, I copied/saved the promo details "to Word" in case there are issues.