Which Sky Suite is the "best" - M Class ?

Finally decided on the perfect itinerary - happens to be on the Celebrity Millennium -

haven't sailed Celebrity in years -

We have decided that a Sky Suite is what we want -

have spent hours looking at reviews and u-tubes of those on Deck 6

(something about life boats near balcony ?)

Deck 8 and Deck 9 just have a few (Deck 9 - question about noise from pool above ?)

Looks like some people like the angled suites 6131 and 6132 - what about wind ?

Others like 6145 and 6146 - more plush bathrooms - but a small door to the balcony and darker inside the room

Please help - Which Sky Suite do you consider to be the "Best" ? (We love to spend time on balconies)

THANK YOU !!!

If the balcony is a priority then 6145 and 6146 have larger balconies that the other SS, however the balcony is covered which can be a plus.

6131 and 6132 have a large balcony but you will have wind when the ship is sailing. Additionally the balcony on these 2 cabins are fully visible from the other balconies so no privacy.

We were in 6119 and 6123 and the balconies are small.

6145 and 6146. Paneling dark but the bathroom is amazing.

Absolutely agree. We have been in both and although there is a traditional door leading to the balcony as opposed to sliding doors, the room is slightly darker but not enough to avoid booking either of them. The balcony is covered, so that may or may not be an issue for you.

The bathroom is wonderful and worthwhile if you book one of these suites. You will enjoy the extra space when you are getting ready for dinner or heading off the ship.

You will need to know that if you have someone in the Penthouse who loves the piano, or engages in louder than normal conversation, you could overhear some of that in your Sky Suite. We have stayed in 6145 or 6146 many times and have not had any issues.

I would grab 6145 or 46 in a heartbeat.

Randy

Sent from my iPad using Forums

All the pros and cons have been mentioned about 6145 and 6146 but I'll add there is supposed to be very little storage/closet space. Even with all these faults known to me, it's the one we chose for our first Sky Suite next year.

If we made a mistake we just won't book it again.

All the pros and cons have been mentioned about 6145 and 6146 but I'll add there is supposed to be very little storage/closet space. Even with all these faults known to me, it's the one we chose for our first Sky Suite next year.

If we made a mistake we just won't book it again.

The storage space is sufficient, but becomes a challenge depending on how much luggage you bring. Whenever we are in 6145 or 46, we store our 2 checked bags under the bed. Everything else fits just fine.

Randy

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've been nervous about booking 6145 and 6146 because I've heard that there is a risk of being switched to a different S1 if the adjoining PH people request to also book the S1 next door for family or friends (and you may end up with one you really wouldn't have chosen if all the better ones are now taken).

I'm not sure how big a risk it is, but have heard about it happening on CC.