Larrys Limo or Johns Car Service

duegwb

A little over a year ago we used Quality Limo Service and they were exceptional. I had forgotten that they took my credit card info when I booked and I tried to pay the driver cash and he was very honest and told us that it was already paid. They were on time and helped with our luggage. We will use them again for sure next time out of Fort Lauderdale.

I used Larry's Limo service last month, and was very pleased with the service. If you call to make the reservation, you may be able to receive a discount if you mention you were recommended through the Cruise Critic community.

I used Larry's Limo service last month, and was very pleased with the service. If you call to make the reservation, you may be able to receive a discount if you mention you were recommended through the Cruise Critic community.

How much did they charge and where were you picked up and dropped off. Thx in advance!

How much did they charge and where were you picked up and dropped off. Thx in advance!

I went from my home in Lauderdale by the Sea (between Fort Lauderdale and Pompano Beach) to FLL airport (20 minutes). The cost was approx $45.

I would normally have taken an Uber for approx $25, but my pick up time was at 4:00 am for a 6:00 am flight. I just felt more comfortable arranging through Larry's Limo, rather than wait for an Uber or a taxi at that time of the morning.

If you call to make the reservation, you may be able to receive a discount if you mention you were recommended through the Cruise Critic community.

I called and they don't have a cruise critic discount. However they did say they advertise in a "Parkland"magazine for 10% off.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Use Larry's. We had horrible customer service with John's and will never suggest or use them again. The driver was beyond rude. He yelled at us because we weren't ready BEFORE our pick-up time. Then he yelled at one in our group for mentioning that the trunk was still open (we thought this was a big deal). Then he yelled at my husband for not being able to find the correct button to put the window down (my husband has sight issues). Not a fun experience.

Larry's has been great every time we've used them. The drivers are overall very friendly and on time. And they've never yelled at us.

We've also used QLS for a larger group and had a good experience with them as well.

I have used Larry’s Limos a few times for transportation from my condo in Hallandale Beach to Port Everglades. The drivers are always courteous, knowledgeable, and the prices are reasonable. I highly recommend that company for my South Florida transportation needs.

I have just contacted Larry's for a price from MIA to a hotel in FFL for 2 adults and 2 large cases. Flight arriving around 6.00 pm

$70 plus $20% tip plus $3 airport pick up. If you want them to meet you inside it's an additional $7.00.

Hope that helps.

Yep, that is what we paid, but for the reverse of FLL to. Miami Hotel and also from Port of Miami to a Ft Laud Hotel upon our return. Both times we ended up in a big stretch limo!