Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship 2017

nimiq

Jewel....2017

A fantastic 23 nights across the Atlantic and through the Mediterranean to the Greek Islands in a perfect aft cabin. Wonderful crew and ship

2nd place - Explorer

Our journey to Australia from Seattle with a few stops in the Pacific Islands. Could of been number one....but wife had a "sports injury". d4be444c8d52778192546267881506a1.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

We have done the Oasis class! Love it!!! We have done the Freedom class!! Double love them!

We have done the Voyager class! Love it!

We did the Radiance class! Not so much love....

the other classes have the Royal Promenade and I love that on the larger ships! The Serenade didn’t have it, and I missed that immensely

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Allure OTS, but going on the Harmony in a few weeks......may be hard to choose between them!!! Lots to do, not crowded feeling as there are so many venues for pax to go....really loved all the choices! This is the only ship we've been on, where the ship was the 'destination' instead of the 'itinerary'....LOL!

Majesty... the amazing crew, and the perfect size ship.

Majesty, outstanding crew.

You would think over 10 years that crew has changed considerably, but after 5 visits, I've always been happy with all interactions with the crew on this ship. I can't argue the point, but to the OP's point, my favorite ship? I'd probably say Freedom, but I'm pretty good at making the best of the situation on any cruise I pic.

I went on Oasis Allure Adventure Independence Freedom Jewel Rnchantment. The suite perks on Oasis are wonderful but the best staff Concierge's and food was Independence. The worst cruise of the year Adventiure and I was in the Royal Suite. I won't sail on her for a very long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums